“Amazing food and drink”

Fakhreldin Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 716 Restaurants in Amman
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2013

this restaurant has an amazing service and care for customers, if you go there try there aperitif dishes with Arak (alcohol), its a perfect mix

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Relaxed sphere, friendly service and prompt. The quality of the food is excellent and portions are generous.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

The family went to fakhr el-din for lunch on easter day.

The seating was overcrowded which you would expect because its easter.

The food is always great and tasty.

But it was the worst service i've had in years of visits to this place.

The waiter drops the bread on my back, the waiters also decide to interrupt private conversations in order to ask how the food is. It takes long to fins some one to get you your drink. Absolute mess.

I would definitely not go there during public holidays again.

1  Thank FoodExpert90
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Had high expectations going here. I booked a table online; and this was confirmed. When I arrived, I was told that I was still on the waiting list. Some shuffling was done and I was told I could have a table for an hour.

Service was very prompt but abrupt - no real interactions with waiting staff. They were far more interested in serving the table behind me (some form of party).

Food was a real disappointment - I might as well have gone to the kebab shop on the corner of 2nd circle! Lamb was dry, lacking flavour. Olives were very poor.

Atmosphere was nice however, and prices fairly reasonable.

Overall, not due all the hype

2  Thank silly_sausage_3000
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Fakher Eddin is a great Lebanese restaurant, excellent food, has nice outside seating...nice complimentary sweets and fruits after your meal...However, if you are a smoker you have a problem, I reserved a table for dinner 2 nights ago and asked for a non smoking section..when we arrived we were ushered to a table in a small room with no windows, claustrophobic! I complained to the Maitre de wondering why should the non smokers be punished and seated in a small room with no atmosphere at all! we were then offered another table in another room with a better aeration and better atmosphere....when leaving after dinner we had to walk out through the main section of the restaurant...you can't believe how smoky that section was...almost every one there was smoking a water pipe (argeeleh)....it is depressing to see how people have no problems inflicting harm upon themselves!!
My recommendation to Fakhr Eddin is to respect non smokers and offer them a nice section where they can enjoy the delicious food the restaurant serves...you did that at Vinaigrette by offering a completely separate non smoking section...try to the same at Fakhr Eddin..

1  Thank samerzawaideh