“Real romance on the expensive LOFT!”
Review of the Living Room

the Living Room
Ranked #72 of 728 Restaurants in Amman
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Went there last night to have a dinner celebration of our anniversary..
The place is absolutely romantic, the setting the lighting the view, it's the perfect place for a real date!
The staff were friendly, and the service was good.
We started with the Kani salad, it was good, the portion was too small.
I had the grilled cajon chicken, delicious, but the chicken breasts were extra thin.
My husband had the ribeye steak and he loved it. The plates come with plenty of nicely grilled vegetables.
Overall it was a perfect date BUT the place is so overpriced.

1  Thank Shireen H

Reviewed May 21, 2013

A busy well liked place. Food is reasonable for the price. Nice to make a stop there for a drink, but don't stay too long, it gets louder and busier, 9pm best time.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

For me the greatest place for sushi in Amman. I use to go there for last 8 years. Lovely place and very good food!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Popped in for a drink rather than a mean. Nice surroundings. comfortable seating and music not too loud - laid back Thievery Corporation type stuff. Ordered a beer and all I got was the bottle, no glass. Classy.
When I asked for a glass, I was given a large 500ml glass, which, once poured, only served to remind me that I'm actually paying more than £10 a pint for Amstel!
When we got the bill, the first thing I noticed was the extra 10% service & 16% vat added - which, although not totally unexpected, they did not feel that this fact may warrant inclusion on the menu card. At the bottom there was an extra dinar added. When I asked what this was, the waiter whisked the bill away, and brought it back without explanation. Turns out that it was a charity donation that they add to each bill. Of course it was for a worthy cause - but it just seems an odd thing to do.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

First time in this place.
I went here with colleagues.
the place has a nice vibe, nice people... a mix of locals and foreigners.
It has a sushi bar corner. My colleagues order some sushi combo, very well presented and according to them very tasty. I ordered a shrimp tempura, the batter was crispy and light.
Food was nice.

i can definitely recommend this place.