“Nice Western Looking Pub”
Review of the Living Room

the Living Room
Ranked #71 of 717 Restaurants in Amman
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We headed to The Living Room to have a few drinks before we dined at Romero nearby. It is a nice place in general, full of Jordanian youth and foreigners. The atmosphere and music are nice, and the interior and furniture are cozy and vintage.There is a sushi bar at one of the corners but we didn't try it. They offer International cuisine too. The cocktails are average tasting and looking. I suggest you book in advance.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I can say its one of the best rooftops in amman,
Views are great no matter where you sit
Service is good, although waiters seemed a bit overwhelmed and not very friendly.

We ordered sushi and I have to say that Living Room/Loft continue to deliver on high quality, nicely presented, fresh sushi.

Music was just good.

I have reserved online through : http://www.reserveout.com/TheLoft

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Be sure to make a reservation, then the gorrillas let you use the lift for the terrace. Nice view, clean and good steaks. Good place to meet friends in the summer. The service is very ok there and deserves a nice tip.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Spending a nice evening on the Living Room LOFT. Very nice atmosphere, nice view, and very nice food. We had sushi... Veryyyy nice! Definitely recommended!! Just one piece of advice: book in advance!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

The living room came highly recommended, but my experience was differently. I have no doubt that other foodstuff is ok, but dont order the steaks other then well done.

me and my wife ordered ours medium rare, after which they were presented very very well done. For the first time in my life, I asked them to take it back, because you can expect a proper steak at teh prices they offer. When we got our steaks for the second time, mine was medium (not medium rare), but my wife's steak was well done again. We just ate it and decided not to go back there ever again. For the prices they are asking, you can expect a prepared steak to you liking

1  Thank Passive62