“The best Thai Fusion in the world”
Review of zepra

zepra
Ranked #72 of 1,597 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dublin
“The best Thai Fusion in the world”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

One of my favourite restaurants when visiting Tel Aviv. Splashed out with the chefs choice this time. A little more expensive but worth every shekel. Staff are passionate about what they serve. Once again impressed and left with a smile.

• Visited August 2014

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
“When I want to spoil myself....”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

This is the place I go when I feel that I want to treat myself. The food is treated like ART here. Creative, surprising, fresh, fun. We never go for the large dishes, instead we pick several small-mid size dishes so we can enjoy the different flavors.
Down side??? It's expensive. But isn't all great art???

Melbourne, Australia
“delicious food, expensive but worth it”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

similar menu to nobu, absolutely DELICIOUS food if you like asian fusion cuisine. really modern sleek interior and excellent quality sashimi. good for friends or a romantic date. we loved this place!

• Visited September 2013
“Very nice place”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

The place is expensive so once you decided to come - be ready for it. We had a family dinner that was based mostly on appetizers and that was great! I can specially recommend a Big Eye tuna pizza.
Bo luc lac (beef fillet) was also very good. That is exactly what you would expect from the chef restaurant - the food that does not taste as in any other place.

• Visited June 2014
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Consistently Great!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I've been eating at Zepra at least once a week for the past 6 years - you do the math... :-)
If you like Asian fusion food - this is the place to eat.
They are consistently great - clean, excellent food, beautiful design and great service.
I highly recommend the Lunch deal before venturing for a pricy evening meal there.
If your first visit is in the evening I suggest you check the prices of the dishes or you'll be in for a shock when you get the bill.

• Visited July 2014