1,115 results
All reviews travel desk luggage room private room tour desk laundry facilities bed dorm shabbat dinner pub crawl common areas great facilities common room free breakfast the central bus station rooftop bar great place to stay rothschild boulevard lounge area
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A really fantastic place with great vibes. Always interesting activities to meet other people or even the locals who visit, you can book multiple different day/half day tours and they have an excellent breakfast! Highly recommend.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This hostel is a very nice place to stay and very affordable. Even in a 10 bed dormitory you really have respectful other guests. The rooftop bar is wonderful and the activities that are proposed are various.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great Hostel with great staff

I left my Camera at the hostel by mistake and Revital ensured I received it back safely in Jordan! She couldn’t have been more helpful and went above and beyond to ensure it reached us on our travels.

Go Revital and Abraham Hostels and Tours!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

a place to be if u wanna be in a hostel in Tel Aviv.
Place is so cool. Big area to relax, including rooftop
rooms are nice
even if there is noise outside u don't feel it
breakfast is also good and staff is very friendly and helpful

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

GOOD THINGS

- Has all the amenities you could ever want
- Has a sister tour company with tours leaving directly from the lobby of the hostel - very convenient
- Dorms acceptable and clean

NOT SO GOOD THINGS

- Because it's SO big, there's no community vibe. If you meet someone one day, it's unlikely you'll find them again the next day. There are sometimes literally hundreds of people in the social areas.
- In terms of staff friendliness, this hostel has two extremes and nothing in the middle. Some of the staff were incredibly rude, aloof and arrogant - and in one case utterly incompetent. Luckily some very polite and understanding staff are occasionally available to pick up the pieces.

For example, I wanted to pay for my stay. The lady stated the price and I had an idea that it was too much, so I asked her to double check. She said "I know what I'm doing." in a very blunt tone. When I returned to my room I checked and I had indeed been overcharged. When I returned to reception she said she couldn't help, in fact she told me the only person who can help is a lady on the night shift and I would have to wake up to talk to her. When I asked the morning shift, they told me this was not true and immediately reimbursed me, with a free drinks voucher for my trouble..!

Do not expect a five star service or seamlessly courteous service here.

Room tip: Floor 1 can be noisy as they have a lounge that can double up as a club on this floor. Ask for a room elsewhere.
Date of stay: September 2019
Abraham_Hostel_TLV, Guest Relations Manager at Abraham Hostel Tel-Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Ruth, thank you for your feedback.

This hostel is an extra-large hostel and while we consider ourselves a hostel for backpackers, we offer a variety of rooms to suit all different needs.

Almost every evening we provide (free) activities to make it easier for our guests to meet fellow travelers.
We provide for example the open jam night, yoga, creative activities, cooking workshops, pub crawls, etc.
Most of our activities take place on the first floor in our bar/lounge area and the rooftop terrace is a perfect place to get together with a drink and enjoy the view and breeze of Tel Aviv.

Our reception team is available 24 hours for arrival, departure, questions and recommendations.
In any case of discomfort or in this case incorrectness of a reservation, the reception manager needs to be involved and is able to assist.

Kind regards,