“Love when reviews are spot on”
Review of Benedict

Benedict
Ranked #29 of 1,649 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Tonight my husband and I visited the Ben Yehuda location. while my husband was a bit skeptical of the menu at first, his mind quickly changed when the bread basket came. the rolls were warm and almost tasted like donuts. It was served with small tubs are Nutella, butter or jam.
even though ai had told myself I was done with matzoh I couldn't resist the special sweet matzoh Brie. It was served with a lovely fresh fruit cup. and I mean fresh. My husband had a meat,egg and pine nut Indian style dish with a side of tabbouleh. the roll that came with it he couldn't even finish.
The place is open 24 hours.
for the flight crews that come in at all times of the day and night this place should be on your list.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Good menu. They cook breakfast 24 hours a day! wonderful omlettes and egg-dishes. Works during Shabatt

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Benedict is a North-Ameican style, 24 hour breakfast spot, with a good selection of eggs benny, omelettes etc plus traditional Israeli style breakfasts.

It is on the pricer side, but not as outrageously expensive as other reviewers claim (for example, 67 sheks gets you a main dish, bread, salad & a breakfast cocktail).

I've had great, friendly (English) service each of the 3 times I've eaten here.

The Ben Yehuda location is a bit smaller than the Rothschild one so you may be waiting for a bit if you go during busy hours.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

The Herzalia's Benedict is big enough to meet friends or family and open 24 hours which is very convenient.
We ate breakfast with many people (it fits kids needs as well - very friendly).
The breakfast was rich and delicious and we enjoyed our time there.
We came very late at night few times and always found a sit.
Benedict serves huge verity of breakfasts 24 hours.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

This is a great place for breakfast/brunch. Get there before you're starving though because there will be a wait.