“Nice”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Amore Mio

Amore Mio
Ranked #49 of 1,577 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Nice”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

The place is nice, but the food is average, i was not so impressed, I find the starters better than the mains. I have eaten Italian better elsewhere.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Lamochillina

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Israel
“Noisy but excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

This restaurant has been around for years and i really do not know why i hve never been there before.
Firstly book a reservation well in advance. The place is highly popular. Secondly, if you do not like kids, then reserve a table after nine.
The food is excellent and the portions are generous. The prices are reasonable, but the place like many israeli resturants is noisy. However it is worth it. I love Italian food and this place was well above my expectations.

In short i highly recommend it.

P.s do not forget about the last course. Again superb. We had icecream and cake

• Visited February 2013
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Sababa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Ah, Amore Mio! This ranks among my favorite restaurants during my amazing visit to Tel Aviv. Amore Mio is excellent all around! It impressed me. The staff are welcoming and friendly, the atmosphere is inviting with an authentic feel and decor; the food is quite delicious. I thoroughly enjoyed my focaccia appetizer, a sampling of my friend's bean soup appetizer, followed by my Penne Pomodoro dinner entree. Amore Mio is a fantastic venue for quality time with family, friends or just to treat yourself to a great dining experience.

It was my first time there, the two friends with me live locally and are regulars to the fine establishment. I can see why and am glad they shared this gem of a restaurant with me! Amore Mio is definitely a place you go to again and again. I'll be there for sure on my next visit to Tel Aviv! Toda!

• Visited February 2013
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

It feels like you are eating in an Italian restuarant, the pasta is so delicious, a very romantic place to go for on a lovely date...

Visited September 2012
Mediterranean
“An excellent choice for a family celebration or a delicious lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Usually one have to book in advance. it's an "old school" restaurant. Between 12-17, you can enjoy a business menu - Appetisers, main course and a drink. As always, we chose an anti pasta. a great dish.
I loved the risoto, the main course- pasta/tomato sauce and mascarpone. heavy but tasty.
An excellent choice for a family celebration or a delicious lunch.

• Visited January 2013