TripAdvisor

Reserve a Table
Mon, 11/18
8:00 PM
Ranked #526 of 2,024 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Description: For more than a decade Chloélys Restaurant has been considered one of the most highly regarded restaurants in Israel. Chef Victor Gloger heads a kitchen which combines classic French and Mediterranean. In addition to food and wine, attention is given to every detail, from the level of service , the elegant and distinguished design with the perfect view of the Tel Aviv beach. Come and enjoy fine dining in this prestigious restaurant. . The restaurant offers superb quality and strives to bring the gourmet experience to you table. At Chloélys one can enjoy an intimate romantic dinner as well as an exceptional Business gathering.
Reviewed October 16, 2015 via mobile

I was told it was the best kosher restaurant and it was. I tried the smoked salmon for appetizer and it was prepared perfectly. With every meal comes the home made bread olives and some other great spreads. For main course I had the lamb chops that were perfectly prepared. Service was outstanding as well. Staff is courteous and very attentive. Overall a great experience and a must if you are visit Tel Aviv.

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank Neluta G
Write a reviewReviews (70)

Reviewed September 16, 2015

Ate hear 3 times. David was our waiter. You must have the fish dish for 2, 3 or 4 people. It is made in a clay pot. Unforgettable!

Reviewed August 30, 2015

Kosher dining is often expensive due to the preparation of the meats and expense of Rabbinical overseeing. I live in Boca Raton, FLorida and am used to the higher prices for dining I don't fine value for the dollar. Hence, I'm very picky about my Kosher meals.

What a delightful surprise to find that little Israel finally achieved world class Kosher dining. Chloelys Hilton is 5 stars to me. Class act....I've had fine (non-kosher) dining in Italy, New York, London, San Francisco, Chicago and Boca Raton, Miami, Key West and Ft. Lauderdale. Chloelys is a great addition to my best restaurants list ever. Chloelys is the ONLY kosher restaurant that ranks amongst the great.

What makes it so great?: location is central to any walk, drive or taxi in Tel Aviv. I took a taxi. The Service: friendly, knowledgeable servers...pacing the palate just right. Wonderful wine suggestions.

The inside atmosphere is conducive to couples...I felt pampered and delightfully fed which only made my romantic dinner all the more appealing.

The food: The Sea Bass with Eggplant toppings....totally unusual and very yum
Grilled Beef Filet - hey...if I'm going kosher, I'm having meat. And what soft, delicious meat it was! Everything I hoped for and more.
Crema malaga - I had no idea what it would really be...my experiment in new tastes....the lemon in it was the refreshing after-dinner taste to take with me on my walk along the beach.

Thanks Cholelys Hilton for arriving on my recent trip. Great job.

1  Thank SirceKwai
Reviewed August 27, 2015

The location is lovely - near the beach, the place was elegant yet cozy and the service was mannerly and kind.
we loved the dishes: Foie Gras, Eggplant Salad, Lamb Chops, Andalucía Paella (sea bass), Tarte Tatin (amazing!) and Dacquoise Praline!

will come back!

Reviewed July 28, 2015

We chose to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary at this new, kosher restaurant located within the Hilton Tel Aviv hotel. Altogether we were a party of eight.

We made reservations (recommended, the place was full).

Setup is beautiful. Restaurant is not too large, yet hard to hear people across a large table so for conversation probably best for groups of 4-6 at the most.

We chose different appetizers and main courses and none disappointed.
Wide selection of wines added to the experience.

Meat dishes were perfect, though forte of the place are probably the fish: wide selection, some unique - were also extremely good.

Desserts were excellent as well.

Service was good. Server was friendly and recommended different courses to people's tastes patiently.

Prices are very (!) high and a couple would probably leave no less than 600-700 Shekel before wine.. so recommended for special occasions.

We spent the night at the hotel so could also drink not worrying about the drive back home.

Overall a night to remember.

Date of visit: July 2015