“Beware Beware Beware”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Beware Beware Beware”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

After hearing great recommendations about this place I decided to take my wife to Dallal for her birthday. Well guess what....Bad service, bad food...almost humiliating.

1 Thank segalt8

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Not exceptional”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We had a good meal at this restaurant although it wasn't what I would call outstanding. Quite pricey and not the greatest range on the menu itself. You won't get a particularly large serving either. We came away quite content but not necessarily raving about the place. I have noticed a few comments on Trip Advisor about the service. It wasn't too bad I have to say....our waitress was very good.

Giv'atayim, Israel
“Waste of Money”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

High prices for beneath average food. We ordered what was claimed to be the highlight of their menu, and these dishes were so basic and not tasty.
Nice decor, but other than that...

1 Thank Or101
“A nice resturant”
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

It's a really nice restaurant with good food, special atmosphere combined inside outside. Good Prices although slow service.

2 Thank Mios5
Tel Aviv, Israel
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“overrated and not value for money”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have been to dallal many times and i even remember having a few good meals over there, especially when they just opened. Unfortunately in the recent year I have been there a couple of times and I was very disappointed. First of all- the service is very bad. They treated us like they are doing us a favor and gave us a table after waiting 10 minutes, while half of the restaurant was empty. Beside that- the dishes really lost weight lately and became really small- but the price just got higher. And in general- most of the dishes I tasted were just OK but not speacil at all. I really don't think the money worth it and I promised myself not to go back there again. Despite all that I must say that this is one of the most beautiful restaurants in Tel Aviv.

1 Thank michal l