“good Japanese food”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2013

The service is pleasant and efficient and the restaurant itself is clean and welcoming. The food is very good and there is always something for everyone, whether it is sushi or noodles. It is a child-friendly place and I like to take my grandson there when he is in town. He loves their sushi. It certainly is my favorite Japanese place and the prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank TamarTelAviv_Israel

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I tend not to like Western-style (read mayonnaise, non-Japanese ingredients, non-traditional fusions of ingredients etc.) sushi creations very much however I enjoyed most of what I tried here (couple's combo plus salmon tartare). The fish was fresh, the fusion aspect worked well and the price was good value for Tel Aviv. I was pleasantly surprised, in conclusion, that I really liked a Western-style chain!

1  Thank Christopher F
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Japanika is a chain of fusion restaurants in Israel. I have eaten at the Givataim one and the Tel Aviv one. We were 4 adults and three children. We ordered full portions for the adults and three kids meals and even two deserts. The bill came to about $ 70.00. The food was very good and definitely an excellent value for the price. I highly recommend the Beef Pad Tai.

1  Thank David S
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Took a regular sushi so that was good, don't know about the rest of the food though...
Its much better then the rest of the sushi restaurants in the area!

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Disgusting sushi, cold rice, no professional and not Japanese at all. If you are looking to eat a cheap, bad quality and bad sushi this is the right place.