“Best Hummus Ever!!!!”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

My second visit to this place after first visiting it on a trip last year to Tel Aviv, by far the best hummus and falafel I have had ever!!! A must for all wanting an authentic taste experience, will definitely be back next time in Tel Aviv!

Reviewed March 26, 2017

I love to eat at Abu Hasan I know the place from 1988. it the same atmosphere, the same wonderful food . we try some other but this one is the best . because there are a lot of people think so , if you came close to 12:00 on Friday, you have 2 choices . 1 wait about 30 minutes or take a plate and sit on the wall or near the wall . you will get the food , the same plate and the same atmosphere . see my photo. with plack beer , just love it . the best i don't need to cook for lunch ..

Reviewed March 13, 2017

This place is tiny - only a few tables but you share with other restaurant goers. Only three things on the menu. The hummus will change your life - no store bought hummus is even close. The texture is creamy perfection. When you walk up, there will likely be a line. Don't be intimidated. When it is your turn, just grab a seat! Two of us ate for 68NIS and that was with four drinks.

Reviewed March 8, 2017

This is the place for amazing hummus- the way is should be eaten....for breakfast! It's loud, crowded, you share tables w/ complete strangers, and you order hummus....or hummus ful, or masabcha....and you get a plate with raw onion on the side. Warm, creamy, amazing, you're in and out in 20 minutes. I can't recommend highly enough. Not a dining experience, but you'll never look at hummus the same way again.

Reviewed February 28, 2017

This is hands-down the best hummus I have ever had. I have to admit, when my Israeli friend took me there, I didn't feel like waiting in line as it admittedly looked super crowded with people. However, it's worth it. Wait for it. They have a couple different kinds of hummus which we got to go with fresh bread to take home. It's not the kind of place you can sit, you should either do what everyone else is doing which is sit across the street outside, or take it away. It's delicious and flavorful and I enjoyed every bit of it. It's a wonderful place right in Jaffa. Loved it!