“Can't wait to go back”

Catit
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Although I didn't get to try as many restaurants in Tel Aviv as I would have liked to, I did get to experience what some might say are considered the top 5. And out of them, Catit was probably the most memorable dining experience I had. I decided to have 2 appetizers and 1 main course, thinking that I would still have room for at least some dessert. Bad idea. They were all surprisingly filling. But I wouldn't have polished each of them off the plate if they weren't so flavourful and attractive in presentation. I then got offered to have dessert on the house but couldn't bear accepting the treat, knowing that I would not have been able to finish it. Big regret now just thinking about this missed opportunity. This is the reality of dining solo and not having someone to share the rectitude of being just a little bit greedy ;)

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Exceptional food, calm and peacful surroundings, kind and caring service.
The dishes which Meir Adoni (chef and owner) makes up are not just extreamly delicious, but simply put - a piece of art. The products, the different flavors and texture... I really can't find the word to describe..
I've only been there for a few 'business lunch' menus (significantly less expensive, but still not cheap) - I can't imagine how it will be like to go for dinner - I'm sure it's something which is a 'must'.
Find something unusual to celebrate and go go go !!

2  Thank Y0na_S
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The creativity of Chef Meir Adoni is reaching new highs every day - I have been in this restaurant many times and each time is even better then the previous one.
The very fresh fish, the refreshing salads and the deserts were an amazing expiriance.
If you have never been there rush to try it.
We had a tasting menu and even though one person did not eat certain ingridiance the kitchen managed to make the necessary changes and still have a great tasting menus to all the table.
I am looking forward to the new place, and even more I have heard that the Chef is opening two new Kosher restaurants in Carlton hotel on the beach - I am sure it is going to be amazing, I have been in a wedding where Chef Adoni did the food which was Kosher - it was an amazing food and no one though it is kosher - so I am sure that people who keep Kosher and people that are none Kosher keepers have something really exciting coming up this summer in tel aviv

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I had the chance of visiting Catit several times and it always amazes me how that place does not run out of creativity. Chef Meir Adoni and his team are a bunch of super creative chefs that express their ideas in amazing dishes. In every aspect Catit was above all other restaurants in its class, not to mention outstanding service and top rated sommelier. I'm already looking forward to visit the "new Catit" that will be opening it's doors late this summer.

1  Thank Pure-critic
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This is very good restaurant with every meal made as art piece, but as any art you should pay for it. Nice place for special events or if you can afford romantic dinner. The only problem is tables which are very close one to each other and if there is noisy couple next to you, it might become very uncomfortable to stay.

1  Thank utamirk