“NIce Italian restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Radio Rosco is a restaurant on old Allenby Street near the popular Rothschild Boulevard.
The restaurant is located on the bottom floor of an apartment building and adjacent internal terrace.
The restaurant offers Italian cuisine menu includes appetizers, pizzas, pastas and main courses of meat and fish. Dishes are very tasty and fresh.
On my last visit at the restaurant I had dinner with several family members in the private room. The service was professional but not attentive enough. Private room acoustics terrible and very difficult to converse without disturbing other diners.
The restaurant's main space more pleasant and more enjoyable.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

the food was as if we are in italy. service is just accurate but not too pushy.
prices were a bit high compare to tel aviv benchmark, yet worth it.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

On every trip to Israel, we find a great restaurant. The last two have been Italians. This is the latest. Located on Allenby St., not the chicest district in Tel Aviv, Radio Rosco offers a charming setting, attentive service and excellent food, at least judging by the fish my wife had, my penne arrabiatta and our caramel apple dessert. The Rioja by the glass we had was also excellent.

It's off the beaten path, near the Souk Ha Carmel and the Nahalat Benjamin artisan market, but worth a visit.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Not in the most attractive part of Tel Aviv but set in a secluded courtyard, Radio Rosco offered us really tasty food, friendly helpful service and the best espresso I had in Israel. We went for lunch and it was enough food for dinner. Not a kosher restaurant.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

I ate here a few times, always enjoyed.
Their very thin crusted pizzas are Great,the soups delicious , the food in general is very good.
I rated very good and not excellent because it is a bit on the pricey side.