“Always a Favorite”

Goocha Dizengoff
Ranked #23 of 1,652 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We really enjoy Goocha, so made it our restaurant of choice for my birthday on our most recent trip to Tel Aviv. The seafood is excellent. When we lived there we often took advantage of the Sunday Mussels, Chips and Beer deal. This most recent visit we both ordered seafood mix. Mine came in a delicious coconut curry sauce. The cocktails were fresh and interesting, oh and I mustn't forget the ceviche - I think it's one of the best dishes on the menu. The location is superb, I think the best seating is outside, the vibe is great, and the place always busy. Highly recommended

Write a ReviewReviews (1,446)

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

The service, food and wine are excellent. Bouiabesse soup is terrific as well as risotto with seafood. Make sure you reserved a table

Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is one of the best places for its value. The food is great and not expensive (comparing to other seafood restaurants in tel aviv)

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We had a great dinner at this restaurant. The food was amazing,service was very fast, friendly,effective and proffessional! Prices are also very reasonable considering how much food you get and what quality it is. I would always go back again!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I enjoyed two wonderful meals at Goocha. Both times I ordered fish which was absolutely outstanding. On our first visit, our server recommended a wonderful Israeli wine which complimented our food. (I liked the win so much that I bought several bottles to bring home.) The atmosphere is vibrant and the service excellent.