“Evriting was perfect!!!”

Goocha Dizengoff
Ranked #23 of 1,652 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

I was at lunch with my mother it was perfect and great service!! I'll be back! The only problem was parking...
The staick was perfect and the pasta as weel, the eggplant was good...
And a very nice place !

Write a ReviewReviews (1,446)

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We always come back and are never disappointed. great food, quick service, reasonably priced - what more do you need?
The seafood and burgers are excellent ...

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I ate there the best red tuna of my life and in a very nice and quite crowded atmosphere. The personal is young and helpful. Be careful to book in advance or maybe waiting a little bit in the entrance.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I enjoy visiting the dizengoff location. Theres tons of beautiful people walking by as you get served a delicious meal at a reasonable price

Reviewed November 7, 2012

We were there with our daughter Jessica. She and myself enjoyed the seafood, shrimps, mussels and all, My husband had the entrecote with shrimps. Nice and lively place, reasonable prices, very good food and service. Nothing too fancy but I would recommend it and go back and back.