“Perfect afternoon snack!”
Review of Hummus Nachmani

Hummus Nachmani
Ranked #561 of 1,669 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Reviewed December 26, 2013

After a long day of touring around Tel Aviv, my husband and I decided to stop for a treat at Hummus Nachmani. They don't have a menu, so don't expect to get a lot of choices. When we arrived, the waitress asked us if we wanted our hummus with meat, mushrooms, or plain. We opted for the ground meat with hummus. Delicious! The hummus came out with fresh pita and Israeli salad. It made for the great afternoon pick-me-up before heading back to our hotel.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Clean beach, sunbeds/parasols OK, beach restaurant good - right opposite Royal Beach where we stayed, Only thing is (and same on every beach) were the young people playing beach tennis so you took "your life in your hands" when you walked along the sea line

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I live nearby and have passed this place many times and saw it was always busy. I have now been there 4 times in the past few weeks.
There is no menu. The owner came to our table and told us what was available.

The first 2 visits I had the hummus, which, as other reviewers have commented, was really delicious. The last 2 visits I have had the schnitzel. On the last visit I was accompanied by a business colleague. He disagreed with the owner regarding his claim that the chicken schnitzel was 'the best in israel'. He thought (and I have to agree) that it was the best anywhere! Tender and moist and not pounded to death.
Simple food well prepared. Why can't other restaurants around the world do the same and stop trying to be so tricky?

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Delicious, fresh and inexpensive! I was alone and had hummus with chopped egg, tabouli and pita and it was way more than one person could eat. A very local place recommended by my hotel. Minimalist and friendly. I recommend it and will return.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Best hummus EVER made fresh hourly! Try the chicken breast and chicken meatballs. YUM! It's a small hole-in-the-wall, but they sure do know how to make delicious home-style food. MUST try!

1  Thank BB108