“Closest we ever got to thai food outside of Thailand” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Thai House

Thai House
Ranked #23 of 1,563 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Seafood, Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Closest we ever got to thai food outside of Thailand”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

Having traveled many times to thailand as tried many thai restaurants all over the world i can advise anybody who knows thai food or just wants to try it this place comes very close to the real stuff you receive in Thailand . Without counting the rice we had 9 different dishes on our table every one of them made to perfection even if i personally preffered certain dishes more spicy and not with not so much lime . Services is good and prices are average to not so cheap but that will ofcourse depend on what and how much you order.

• Visited May 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Thai first
Tel Aviv, Israel
“One of the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012

One of our favorite places to go. If we have a night off from the kids this place is at the top of the list. Food is delicious and full of flavor. Service is great and friendly. Definitely make a reservation as it usually gets busy. Also good with kids if they're willing to try noodles & such.

• Visited March 2012
Racine, Wisconsin
“NOT Authentic Thai Food as expected from reading reviews”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012

I was so excited to come here to eat because of reviews on multiple websites claiming this place was authentic with a great atmosphere. The atmosphere was ok due to lots of bamboo decor and the staff was more intent than what I can say about other places in Tel Aviv. The food however was my big disappointment since it was not authentic. I was shocked that the papaya salad was doused in vinegar and when I was given the choice of spice, I chose the spiciest which was nothing but that. I asked for some peppers which they gave me a small thing of a cup of picked peppers which didn't add too much heat. I also ordered the pad see ew which was marinated in soy sauce making it a bit hard to eat and very salty. I was very disappointed in this place. Even the beer came in a 1/3 pint glass and for the price of beer, I was expecting at least a pint. I'm sorry I can never come here again. I'm glad I came hungry, otherwise I wouldn't have touched my food.

• Visited May 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Raleigh, NC
“Great Thai Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

One of the best Thai places I have been too. The food is excellent and the staff is friendly. It gets crowded so reservations are good to have; however, if it is just you they have a bar you can eat.

Visited May 2012
Jaffa, Israel
“The atmosphere, food and service were fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

Sat at the bar during lunchtime. Ordered their lunch business meal which included a starter, main course and drink of choice. Price was set according to the main meal ordered (58-74nis). Bit pricey but worth every shekel. I ordered the spicy chicken chopped salad for a starter - amazing. Main course - pad Thai - amazing. Bartender was very attentive and checked in on each serving. Atmosphere is great with all the bamboo.