See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Crazy owner with bad attitude.
Don't know what came on to him, but after being moved twice by the owner plus some insults we got out before we even get the coffee.
I enjoyed this place once, when the owner wasn't there. I would never come back there.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2015 via mobile

I don't know their suites but Nina is a good place for breakfast and light meals. Last time I was there in the evening we had an artichoke pizza and a tasty herbs salad with plenty of parsley and cranberries. For breakfast you can get freshly squeezed orange juice and tasy pastries. Service is friendly and easy going. A nice spot.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 6, 2015 via mobile

So disappointing so far - huge problem with check in (booking lost, nobody was there to check in - we waited for thirty minutes). Then it turned out that the child was not indicated and they didn't prepare baby bed so more waiting time. Which makes it like one hour waiting time altogether. And.. Very chubby and untidy all over. The entrance not great as well.

Huge space for improvement.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Natalia_Kumpan
Reviewed May 13, 2015

The positives? The neighborhood is fun, lots of great cafes and urban amenities. Very much a bohemian pedestrian-oriented area. And the hotel does offer lots of "boutique" touches -toiletries, a good coffee machine, for example.

I cannot speak for the entire hotel. But if you are offered the so-called "family suite" (room 4) I urge you strongly not to book it. It is located at street level, with the main bed only a foot away from the street -- and separated only by single pane glass. You will hear literally everything well into the night: not just passing vehicles, but conversations as well, will sound like they are in your bedroom. I thought I could escape by moving to the mattress on the floor in an alcove -- but discovered that this area adjoins the cafe, so was treated to the sound of banging dishes and restaurant traffic until nearly midnight. The apartment also stays light virtually all night due to the erroneous decision to install only sheer drapes in the living room area -- the windows to which is immediately adjacent to bright street lights. So be warned: if you are a remotely light sleeper, you will not get a good night's rest here. While I was here during the weekdays, I am told by friends living nearby that the noise I endured will be doubled on Thursday and Friday nights!

Room tip: Avoid the so-called family suite (#4)
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
NinaSuitesHotel, Manager at Nina Cafe Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2015

Dear James,
that suite was chosen for you by one of your collegus Few days prior to your arrival, who didnt mention any sleeping problem.
our hotel offers our guests the best hospitality that neve tsedek can offer. we never had any complaints in this sort ever that was related to day to day life in neve tsedek- that considered to be very peacfull And quiet.
your complaint is not fair since you informed us about your personal sleeping problem on the day of your arrival. I am sure that if we had known about it we would have found a solution.
in the overall. I am sure that we deserve more than 2 points out of 5....

Reviewed March 4, 2015

Nina Cafe Suites Hotel is more of an apartment than a hotel - this is worth remembering, although it does have it's own cafe across the street. Shabazi St. is perhaps the nicest street in the whole city, very boutique and comparable to Notting Hill in London. It's walking distance to the beach, close by to Rothschild and has fantastic bars/restaurants seconds away. The hotel is beautifully decorated, very rustic and charming – I would certainly recommend it for a romantic getaway.

Room tip: Select the balcony room overlooking the cafe opposite
Date of stay: April 2014