All reviews the central bus station bed female dorm private room with bathroom pub crawl rent a bike walking distance construction site shabbat dinner other guests central location common areas nice bathroom every evening minute walk to the beach ben gurion perfect stay great place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2019

The Hostel is nice and clean. The shared room are comfortable and shared bathrooms also. The luggage rooms are secured, only the lockers are a little bit small, too bad. The lounge and breakfest room are very cosy. I recommend this place.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 14, 2019 via mobile

I'm very disappointed with the service. My friend and I were allocated beds E and F in one of the rooms, however we found one of the beds to be messy and a suitcase was placed beside it. We asked the receptionist if the bed allocation was correct or if she could do something about it and her response was, "There's nothing we can do. But these beds are yours." This is just unacceptable, even for a hostel.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
littletlvhostel, Manager at Little Tel-Aviv Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2019

Dear Kyu,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a feedback.

Learning from negative reviews is at the core of our constant pursuit to improve and to excel and I assure you that your feedback will receive the full attention.

I was surprised to see your feedback therefore I would be happy If you can give me any additional information that you believe may help improve, please share it with us by sending a mail.

We hope to have the chance to host you in the future.

Yasmin
Manager
Little Tel-Aviv Hostel

Reviewed January 2, 2019

We were 4 friends in the same room so first good point. During our stay we had really good time meeting the people staying and working in the hostel. The atmosphere is warm and you feel like home, but in the centre of Tel Aviv :). Also animations and good recommendations everyday from the staff. Thank you a lot!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

I was there with a friend, and we stayed a couple of nights in a 6-bed shared room. The room was ok, no big locker but comfortable.
The cleanness in the common áreas was way above the average for a hostel. The common areas, by the way, include a nice coffee area.
In addition to this, the personal was very helpful and there are even some activities organized, such as Sabath Dinner or a Pub Crawl.
There's no lift to the second floor, but I wouldn't say it's a big issue.

Summarizing, very recommended for backpackers.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 18, 2018

We enjoyed 3 nights in a private room at Little Tel-Aviv Hostel. The hostel is very well-run, spotlessly clean, has comfortable common areas and knowledgeable & welcoming staff and has door security and good room locks. The room was basic but spotless with good beds (side by side singles so good for a couple or friends) and quiet air conditioning. Windows had good heavy curtains and there was even a balcony. The bathroom had modern fixtures and good water pressure in shower. The optional breakfast at was generous, including pancakes, various toppings, made to order eggs and tomatoes etc. and a good value at 20 NIS. They also offer free coffee and a fridge with drinks for sale. The only downside is there that the area is busy so there is traffic noise but the location is central so can't be avoided. This hostel offered a very pleasant stay and is an excellent budget option in an expensive city. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2018