Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $199.00
from $59.00
from $69.00
3,626 results
All reviews wadi rum bedouin camp border crossing day trip masada sunrise dead sea petra tour ein gedi jordanian guide great tour private tour went smoothly jordan river rosh hanikra highly recommend this tour old city golan heights
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

I'm so happy happy I've chosen this company for my tour they are the best at what they do. George the tour guide was excellent and very detail..if you going to be in Israel Tourist Israel is the best to tour with..I'm planning to go back to visit some other sites I didn't get a chance to see, I will definitely using them again xoxo!

Date of experience: January 2020
ClaireWilliamsTI, Guest Relations Manager at Tourist Israel, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2020

Hi AnneP3720, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your tour with George and we do hope you'll visit again and join us to see more of this amazing country!

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

I had a wonderful day touring the city with Shir. Although the weather was violently against us, our spirits kept us moving from architecture through the market and on to the urban art tour. If you think the urban art tour is maybe not for you, I urge you to give it a go with Shir anyway. As a member of the local art community he brought extra insight and passion to an important, if non-traditional, aspect of Tel-Aviv’s art culture. I wish I had taken more photos, but I was too wrapped up in the conversation to even break out the camera.

Date of experience: January 2020

Hi Mandadawn94610, thanks for your review! It's a shame the weather wasn't ideal, but we're glad to hear that you had a great tour of Tel Aviv anyway! Shir is an artist himself so he definitely has a lot of insights to offer for that portion of the tour especially, and it sounds like you enjoyed learning from him. We hope you will join us again!

Reviewed January 20, 2020

first timer to these trips
me and my girlfriend took a 3 day trip from tel aviv
the first day what a waste of time and a day
food was none existent
hours on hours on the bus
got to the hotel on the first night
same story food was nearly the same
rice chicken no more
cold water in the shower
breakfast the same story
so if you want to lose weight i recommend this trip

1  Thank johnmJ893ER

Hi johnmJ893ER, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you felt your 3-day Petra trip was not what you expected. We know that the bus rides can be long and tiring, but it is to be expected when driving such long distances from Israel into Jordan and back, and we make sure to take enough breaks for food and restrooms along the way. We do not promise any food on the first day of the tour except dinner, which is included in the hotel and unfortunately, we do not have control over what they serve (same with breakfast). Those staying in the Bedouin camp in the warmer months receive a Bedouin dinner which we have heard great feedback about, but unfortunately, it is too cold in the winter to stay in the tents. We would be happy to look into any issues you had with the hotel and the rest of the tour if you contact us directly at info@touristisrael.com

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

What a wonderful time. The tour guide was amazing and had a fantastic sense of humour. The scenery was fantastic. Very well organised

Date of experience: December 2019

Thank you, sandyhK1417AO, for your kind review! We're glad to hear that you had an amazing guide, your tour was organized, and you enjoyed seeing the sites. It sounds like a fantastic day!

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

It was really great. We left at 6.30 AM from Tel Aviv, arrived at about 10 to Masada, there our all - day - guide Avad told us a lot of informations and facts, then we went to Ein Gedi, this was also very beautiful, and After that we left to the private beach to enjoy the Dead Sea. It was seriously the best day and I highly reccomend it!

Date of experience: January 2020

Hi karol_nam138, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to hear that you had a great time on your tour with Aviad. We hope you'll join us again soon!