Open today: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing night!

I came with my friend. And we had a blast. One of the best things to do in Tel Aviv. The performers... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from $28.00
More Info
from $28.00
More Info
All reviews magic show cafe yafo amazing evening mind reading card tricks magical night amazing tricks dairy restaurant jaw dropping english speakers all ages a lot of fun these guys performers stage magician performance
Reviewed 6 days ago

I came with my friend.
And we had a blast.
One of the best things to do in Tel Aviv.
The performers were great and so was the entire experience.
Highly recommended for everyone.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Fantastic! Entertaining from the begining right to the end and so funny! My boyfriend and I left with sore ribs from laughing! Perfect for celebrating a special occasion or for a date with a twist that you wont forget.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

What a great night! One of the best nights out we have had in a long time. Thank you to all the performers and restaurant

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Went to SN with a group of 6 friends (mid to late 20's) from the UK, US, Israel and South Africa.
Incredibly witty and impressive acts (4 in total) join you table side as you wait for your food.
The show (2 acts) itself showcased some brilliant magic tricks, while having the audience in stitches from start to finish.
Warm and welcoming staff and great entertainment. What more could you ask for?
Truly a must do experience in the city.
Only upset we were not aware of it before.
Will CERTAINLY be back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The coffee house is simple and cute, and the 4 magicians walk around between the tables and do really great magic tricks in front of your eyes. The ambiance is really great. Definitely a perfect date for any English (and Hebrew speaker), or to take out of towners or people here on business.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Been here 3 times already and can’t wait to go for the forth time! The magicians are really great and there is never a dull moment. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

In the middle of Jaffa, by the Flea Market,the Sunday night magic show was brilliant. Four magicians go round the tables performing very clever tricks while you eat your dinner - good food and good portions. Then two of them performed on the stage with even better illusions and banter. It is all in English, very enjoyable and highly recommended. We were there from 8:00pm to around 10:45.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went for a birthday. Highly recommend! Charismatic, humorous and entertaining. The salmon linguine was yum :)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I bought tickets to this show for a girls night out. We were not disappointed. The food was fantastic and the magicians walked around and did magic tricks at each table prior to the show.

Once they were up on stage the magic was mesmerizing and the jokes kept us laughing. The magicians involved the audience and really gave the whole show a personal touch.

I’ll definitely buy tickets again and take my husband.

Reviewed October 9, 2018

!Had a great time. Top quality performers, excellent food and atmosphere. will definitely come back again