“An ambient, friendly and delicious restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mr. And Mrs. Lee

Mr. And Mrs. Lee
Ranked #1,181 of 1,577 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tel Aviv, Israel
“An ambient, friendly and delicious restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

My husband and I finally made it to this restaurant on Friday night. They only open at 7pm daily and we usually prefer to lunch rather than have dinner. Lovely restaurant situated in G Mall in the "You" project premises. We sat at the bar (at the end overlooking the city) and it was great - that is the only scenic view to be had. We had delicious sushi - Rainbow Roll (scrumptious) and Potomaki Roll - also yummy. We also had purple squid (which my husband is a fan of and loved - not the case with me) and dimsum (dumplings) with meat which was okay and which I shall skip the next time. We saw a lot of tempting looking dishes being whisked about!
They prefer people to book, it seems to me. Well, we did go once on a whim without booking and they could only seat us in cigarette smoke at the bar, so of course we scooted. This time funnily, there was no smoking in the restaurant....smokers go out to the terrace but the smoke does pervade with the constant opening and shutting of the door but it was tolerable. Overall, lovely experience and beautiful ambience. Highly recommended!

• Visited March 2014