“Perfect if you want location and space”

Ranked #30 of 98 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect if you want location and space”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We were friends travelling together and were very happy with the 2 bedroom one bathroom suite. From our balcony the view was across out to sea and down as far as Old Jaffa. Excellent walking to Neve Tzedek and a nice walk up to the Port.

We appreciated the 24 hr tea/coffee and cookies in the lovely lobby lounge. Also must highlight how helpful and friendly the front desk staff were.

A small downside was the 2nd bedroom was sparsely furnished. No bedside tables and no where to put luggage besides the floor which can become a lot of bending after a couple of days.

Loved that there was a laundry.

Would stay again!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (204)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Borehamwood, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

We stayed in a simple "studio" which technically is just a bedroom with a microwave and fridge!! We were overlooking the dreaded building site, which is noisy if you want to sleep in after 7 am! However, the room was very clean and nicely furnished. The king size bed was very comfortable. Our "balcony" was literally a railing just outside the window which at this time of year is fine, but in summer I would not have liked to have not been able to sit outside and watch the side "sea view" (you can see the sea from room 62) but it is not a full sea view that you would get at the front of the hotel. Staff were very attentive and pleasant. However I was surprised that we ordered a taxi via the hotel to pick us up from Ben Gurion we were charged 250 NIS and yet to take us back to airport - 150 NIS... hmmm....

We had breakfast at the hotel which was very filling, tasty and fresh and well worth it!

All in all a very pleasant stay and would return as it is easy to get around from and makes a change from all the "hotel chains" alongside the beach.

Room Tip: choose a high room away from the building site as possible.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Wales
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

I booked this hotel due to reviews on tripadvisor like many people do expecting something wonderful but was disappointed when we turned up. The hotel looks like a 60's throw back and is in need of some outside modernisation, it also just happens to be right next door to one of the largest construction sites in Tel Aviv which woke us up at 6am hammering support posts into the ground. We booked 4 months in advance and still paid $250 per night for basically a bed to sleep in! The rooms were clean and tastefully furnished but everything is extra on the bill, even milk to go with your tea & coffee. We were emailed twice before our arrival asking if we would like to upgrade for an extra $50 to a sea view but as we were only there 1 night we didn't bother so instead got a lovely view of the building site complete with noise, when we complained that they had contacted us twice for an upgrade but forgot to mention the building work they were just not bothered. I would not stay here again and would advise any potential guest to enquire about the building site next door and what room they are planning to be given.

Room Tip: building work looks set for at least 6 months yet. Ask for best rate and for free upgrade to sea vi...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Belo Horizonte, MG Brazil
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

I booked this hotel reading reviews from Tripadvisor but I asked my daughter to check it personally since she lives at that city. As soon as I received her advice to go forward I booked the hotel for my 4 days stay, four month in advance and got a very good price for the stay . Arriving there with my wife it was a great surprise with the nice location by the beach, the view, the room and the services. They have a small coffee service at the lobby all day long and that was the place that I always reach every time I returned to the hotel. Ask for a high floor room to take advantage of the beach view. The room itself was very clean with all facilities and the bathroom and shower were excellent. Please take care with the tap hot water because its temperature reach boiling condition and you can burn your hands if you do not pay attention to this fact. Otherwise the only remark I can remember is regarding the cost of the excellent breakfast, a bit expensive at US$25.00 each. Anyway I strongly recommend this hotel but please do not ask for the daily rates at the reception during arrival because they are very expensive. Make reservations with a good anticipation. Last remark, the reception personnel is very kind and attentive.

Room Tip: High floor with ocean view
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank cinematics
SeaTelAviv, Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about Sea Executive Suites.
I was delighted to read your kind words following your recent stay with us.
I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked the hotels' location and the service that we offer.
I have shared your feedback with our team.

I do hope that you will return to us again in the near future.

Yours sincerely,
Gilat Boim
Yield Manager
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

The room was clean with a great view along the beach and promenade.
A microwave and basic cutlery were included for some minor self-catering - there is a supermarket nearby.
Staff were helpful and friendly.
The foyer is a pleasant place to sit and enjoy a free coffee or tea - almost as good as a cafe.
The hotel is excellently located - just across the road from the beach.

My only negative was the sound-proofing of the door to my room. There was a 2 centimetre gap at the base of my door and I could hear the people opposite almost as if they were in my room. Even stuffing a towel into the gap didn't help much. Kind of a pity that the hotel has got everything right except for this fundamental issue - no one likes to sleep in a poorly soundproofed room.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

We booked a standard room but were upgraded to a suite which was a nice surprise. The rooms were spotlessly clean and well equipped. Comfortable bed, large flat screen TV, good quality bedding, towels and toiletries etc.
The famous Israeli breakfast was good and I though a little expensive but Tel Aviv is not a particularly cheap city anyway so it's all relative. You could easily eat enough for a whole day too!
There's a lovely reception area with free coffee and cookies 24 hours and comfortable place to sit and read or watch the world go by on the beach.
The main plus for this place was the staff. The team on reception were all fantastic. The welcome was really warm and they were always friendly and very helpful. I was In Tel Aviv to run the marathon and the reception staff were all very keen to help make sure I got to where I needed to be, in the right place and the right time. Can't fault the in any way!
In summary a great experience and I would definitely return if back in Tel Aviv.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
SeaTelAviv, Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for writing your review about the Sea Executive Suites.
It is wonderful that you were impressed by our staff hospitality and by the treatment we are granting our guests with.
We are delighted to know you enjoyed the hotel's location, breakfast and services.
We hope to host you again in the near future.

My kindest regards,
Gilat Boim
Yield Manager
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

Was looking for a quintessential beachfront hotel for two nights; gave the 'boutique' option a try instead of the larger chains. It turned out to be the best hotel stay I have ever experienced in Tel Aviv. It was important, since I usually stay here with friends, but with the wife in tow I wanted to splurge and be near attractions, have a view of the ocean, perhaps a balcony, an ample breakfast, central location. Sea Executive Suites surpassed every expectation - we got upgraded twice (first to an oceanview suite, then to the Presidential Suite, which is fit for a president), enjoyed down time in the lobby library (free Moroccan cookies!), had an incredible hot Israeli breakfast in the morning before crossing the road to the boardwalk. It's also conveniently next door to our ugly embassy and to Mike's and a fish place called Armando's. Get here early and get your parking spot sorted.

Room Tip: Corner suites also have ocean views; ask the friendly maintenance or front desk staff to show it to...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple