“Excellent Hotel,Great service for value” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sea Executive Suites

Ranked #31 of 98 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Haifa, Israel
“Excellent Hotel,Great service for value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

A real 4 stars Hotel, very recommended. the hotel is very clean, nice beautiful modern rooms fully equipped. very comfortable beds a kind team. breakfast is good and you can order for free from the kitchen, location is perfect 2 steps from the beach, resturant and bars near by.

Room Tip: we had a full sea view room and it's amazing
2 Thank AzmiT2014
SeaTelAviv, Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Dear Azmi,

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback following your recent stay at Sea Executive Suites.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the hotel's location, breakfast and services.
Your compliments have been forwarded to our staff.

Best regards,
Sea Executive Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (201)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Newark, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

I was booked to stay at this hotel on February 14 and 15, 2014. I had made a reservation with the hotel via Expedia, for $120 per night. About four days before I arrived, the hotel inquired to confirm that I would be staying with them. I responded that I would. When I showed up today, they told me the room had had some kind of boiler accident. They really did not elaborate. I did not see any sign of a plumber's truck or other service technicians present. The rooms were, however, today selling for $490 a night. So I am going to infer that they offloaded me to another hotel since they could now sell the room for almost five times the price. The problem is, however, the hotel to which they sent me has no heat. When I asked the hotel's management for a refund requested a refund, they refused, telling me that the hotel I had been sent to was good enough. If you can believe it, I was told that I had to cancel within 48 hours if I wanted my money back.

I am planning litigation against this hotel and urge other potential tourists to stay away.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
9 Thank Nomad4321
SeaTelAviv, Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on TripAdvisor.
We were sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay at the hotel you stayed at.
On the day of your arrival, 14/2/14, we had technical problems with the room that you reserved.
I can assure you that the hotel was closed for sale on that date.
In efforts to make your stay as comfortable as possible, we have decided to move you to another hotel, with the same level of standards as the Sea Executive Suites
Although you reserved a standard studio room, we upgraded you to an Executive suite with complimentary breakfast.
Regarding the heat problem at the hotel, the receptionist had offer an alternative solution, which you have refused to accept.
We are sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced. The Sea Executive Suites is known for its great and personal service and we do our best to accommodate guests requests.
Hopefully, you will give us a chance to correct the wrong impression you received on your next visit.

Kind regards,
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

Stayed at the Sea Executive Suites this past week for 5 nights. From check-in until departure we were treated wonderfully by the staff. Great discount on a room upgrade. One morning we had a complimentary breakfast at the hotel. The manager even had a handwritten note for me on the coffee table in the living room area of the suite thanking me for staying and how they were happy to put a "face" to the "Facebook" posts I had been posting in anticipation of my stay for weeks and months beforehand, and also had a complimentary bottle of Israeli wine for my wife and I.

The location is unbeatable. Directly across from the Mediterranean Sea and within walking distance to practically the entire central city area. We walked all over from this home-base.

Free coffee 24/7 in the lobby. I frequented the coffee!

The room was spectacular. Great balcony with a partial sea view (the sunsets are perfect). Roomy living area with a large flatscreen, nice sized couch, and a coffee table. Kitchenette area with a table and chairs to sit at. Bedroom with a comfortable bed and another flatscreen. The shower had great water pressure and the water could be made really hot if necessary.

Overall, I cannot say enough wonderful things about the hotel. I look forward to returning again someday!

Room Tip: Get a room with at least a partial sea view!
Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

I spent only 4 days at the hotel and do regret that I did not have more time. The suites are confortable, elegant, the small terrace with view on the sea a must. The service was professional and friendly. I'll come back for sure!

Pierre

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Pierre C
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

We have just returned from a 2 week stay. Our room was a studio - a perfect space for the two of us. Looking out the window each day to the sea was a calming start to our wonderful vacation. Staff was friendly and efficient. Answered all questions. Cookies and cappucinos, lattes etc in the lobby were a delightful touch. We would stay again without hesitation and plan to go back next year. Location was perfect. We walked to the Port and to the Dizengoff Centre as well as to several museums. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: Studio was excellent value, but a little on the small side. We would choose a 1 bedroom next time. T...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SeaTelAviv, Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your wonderful review.
The Sea Executive Suites is considered to be 'home away from home' to hundreds of our returning guests.
I am glad you have had a lovely stay with us and I was incredibly proud to relay your feedback about your pleasant experience to my team.
I do hope that you will return to us again in the near future.

With Regards,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

We just returned from a 6 day trip, having visited Tel Aviv, several times before, this was the first time we had stayed here, & it is by far our favourite hotel! The staff are very accommodating, their customer service was excellent. I had e mailed some questions several times previous to our trip, & the responses were extremely, fast, concise & with good advice. The location is great, just opposite the beach, & within walking distance of dizengoff shopping, Jaffa, & the new port at the other end of the promenade. The rooms are a really good size, queen size bed, very clean with a walk in shower. we had gorgeous views over the ocean, even though our room was on the side. There is complimentary tea & coffee and biscuits in the reception, & it's a nice place to sit, chat & watch the world go by. The Fresh flower displays are lovely & I liked the real china & cutlery in the kitchenette in the room as in some hotels, it's all plastic. It is a small hotel, so it is so much more personable than the huge big chain ones, the reception staff always have a smile when you come & go. I highly recommend, & will definately be staying there again

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Adele R
SeaTelAviv, Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Dear Adele,

We really appreciate that you took the time to provide a full review on your stay with us at Sea Executive Suites.
It is wonderful that you were impressed by our staff hospitality and by the treatment we are granting our guests with.
Your compliments will be forwarded to our staff

With all the best,

Lancashire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

Thanks for wonderful stay.

Got upgraded to sea facing balcony room as was wife's birthday and oh boy, what a great room this was. Brilliant check in and welcome from receptionist with a smile. The lobby has free drinks and cookies all day, perfect if your airport transfer is late afternoon. Opposite beach, so again perfect to enjoy a picnic on and come back to room for a freshen up.

Within walking distance of most attractions.

Dare I say it, breakfast was the best meal we had in the whole of our trip.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pabloboltonio
Dear Pablo,

Thank you for writing your wonderful review about the Sea Executive Suites.
It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for complementing our hotel staff, suites and breakfast.

My kindest regards,