“great comfortable place to stay on the beach”

Sea Executive Suites
Ranked #31 of 98 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Melbourne, Australia
“great comfortable place to stay on the beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for a few years now...it is always a great place to stay.. Service and value for money is excellent.. Great location and friendly and helpful staff.. Rooms are comfortable and clean

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Suzlinsl
SeaTelAviv, Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Suzie,

It is always a great pleasure hosting you!

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review and happy to know that we have succeeded, once again, to meet your standards and offer you a pleasant stay with us.
As our returning guest, your feedback means a lot to us.

We are looking forward to host you again next year and send everybody's regards,

Sharona Levi
Room Division Manager
Sea Executive Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (204)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here with my daughter of 18yrs. The location right opposite the beach was fabulous - we were very lucky to be upgraded to a two bedroom suite on our arrival, with a magnificent view. I did get to see some of the smaller rooms and they were lovely. The decor throughout the hotel is clean and unfussy, appropriate for a beach side location. The staff were unbelievably helpful and couldn't do enough to make us comfortable. I loved the kitchenette in the room and the free flowing tea, coffee and snacks throughout the day in the foyer, breakfast was delicious. The only down side is that the rooms are quite noisy - I think the windows are double glazed which does block out a lot of noise but not all, when opened it is loud - it wouldn't deter me from staying again! The hotel is located in a very good location making it easy to get around Tel Aviv.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank RKM1963
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Hi, my name is Josh -- I'm the Internet & Social Media Manager.

Thanks for the great review! I'm happy to hear you and your daughter enjoyed your stay with us, but I do want to apologize for the noise! If you can send me an email to let me know your room number and the dates you stayed there, I'll be happy to pass it along to the general manager so we can correct this problem moving forward. My email is:

marketing@sea-hotel.co.il

Thanks, and I hope you arrived home to Australia safely!

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Will definitely come back to this hotel next time in Tel Aviv. Right by Alenby and city center, and also the beach. Very clean and modern with helpful staff like Michael, Talia and Limor. Free coffee, cookies, ice cream in the lobby 24/7! Beach towels and free handbags always ready at the reception. Very generous and accommodating!

• Stayed July 2013
Hi, my name is Josh -- I'm the Internet & Social Media Manager at Sea Executive Suites.

Thanks for the great review! I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your various amenities, and that you experienced excellent service from Michael, Talia and Limor -- we're very lucky to have them on our team!

We look forward to seeing you next time!

Take care,
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Sea Hotel twice this month on both ends of an organized tour of the Holy Land. This was our first trip to Israel, and we were so happy to have such a wonderful experience at this hotel. The rooms seemed to be a good value, and the staff was very friendly, helpful and accommodating. We had a view of the Mediterranean on both stays (last stay was in room #62), and the included breakfast was fresh and plentiful. We would like to thank Talia, Limor and Michael for all of their help, which included going the extra mile for us after we checked out and before we left for the airport later in the day. They helped us contact the local United Airlines office, arranged for a taxi, stored our luggage and gave us all that we needed to shower and clean up after going to the beach. The hotel provides a beach bag and towels for beach, which us just a few steps across the street from the hotel. Other reviewers have commented on the small showers, but we didn't have any problems in that regard. We will definitely stay here again when we return to Tel Aviv!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank CasualTravelers96
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this review, June 27, 2013

Thanks for the tremendous review! I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us :) We go to great lengths to ensure our guests are accommodated in every capacity, and it means a lot to us when we hear our guests experience the fruits of our labor!

I'll definitely pass along your kind remarks to Talia, Limor and Michael -- we're very lucky to have them on our team!

Take care, and safe travels back to Texas!

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is my third visit to the Sea hotel , I always recommend to friends planning a trip to Tel Aviv.

Located across the road from the beach , easy for a quick dip or a lazy day on the sands.

I love that the hotel is close to trendy Neve tzedek ,Hatachana, great bars shops in Dizingoff, Ben Yehuda.
Great staff including friendly Limor and Michael, Keren who were very helpful , and made my stay pleasant.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Hi Maya,

My name is Josh -- I'm the Internet & Social Media Manager at Sea Executive Suites.

Thanks for the great review -- I'm very happy to hear you've enjoyed your three stays with us! I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Michael, Limor and Keren :)

I hope you arrived home safe and sound!

Take care,
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

Our family of 5 spent one night here before leaving Israel. We wish we could have stayed longer. The staff was friendly, the location was perfect, the rate was reasonable for the quality of the hotel. The hotel has beach towels for the beach, which was very nice. The staff provided helpful advice about the area

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this review, June 23, 2013

Thanks for the great review -- I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your brief stay with us! Perhaps we'll see you and your family for a while longer if you return to Tel Aviv :)

I hope you arrived home safely!