“Great location, friendly staff”

Sea Executive Suites
Ranked #36 of 102 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Our family of 5 spent one night here before leaving Israel. We wish we could have stayed longer. The staff was friendly, the location was perfect, the rate was reasonable for the quality of the hotel. The hotel has beach towels for the beach, which was very nice. The staff provided helpful advice about the area

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Hi, my name is Josh -- I'm the Internet & Social Media Manager at Sea Executive Suites.

Thanks for the great review -- I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your brief stay with us! Perhaps we'll see you and your family for a while longer if you return to Tel Aviv :)

I hope you arrived home safely!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We are a family of 5, and stayed at the SEA Executive Suites Tel Aviv for 8 days in June. I have 3 teenagers, and we booked 2 rooms. Firstly, the hotel itself is in the best location. Near grocery stores, Pharmacies, and many great areas; Neve Tzedek, Shenkin, Dizengoff etc...Great location too , on Herbert Samuel near HaYarkon & Ben Yehuda.
It is a small boutique style hotel, which we thoroughly enjoyed the 'personal' experience. All of the front desk staff were lovely; Michael, Limor & Talia. They were always helpful, and smiling. Orit in Housekeeping was very sweet and always helpful, and the 2 maintenance men were very kind as well. Yael in the Breakfast Room was marvellous, as well as the servers. We were given a parking spot for our Rental right in from of the hotel, which we booked couple of days before our arrival. There is only a few spots, so you have to email or phone the hotel.
After our check in, Sharona offered us the Presidential Suite. We switched our original rooms, and transferred to this stunning, huge suite. Not only enjoying our own pool, but a huge deck probably 1500sq ft. All 5 of us were very comfortable staying there. Anything we needed, from Restaurant reservations, to taxis, to walking Maps; the front desk staff was always great.
Our room was very clean, and well supplied. The hotel really was immaculate. Nice modern design, good elevators. WIFi is free. Nice laundry room, washing machine & dryer available for a small fee. I like to do my own laundry, although Laundry shops were nearby on Ben Yehuda. We had a fabulous breakfast included each morning. Great food, good selection in the new Breakfast Room, the Shashuka was awesome. Latte, Cappuccinos and cookies were available all day in the main lobby. Daily newspapers as well. Having access to the Coffee machine for me whenever I wanted was great.
All in all we loved our stay here. <3

Room Tip: all three of the King Bed Rooms on floors 6, 8 & 9 we stayed in were great. Most have a Sleeper...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Hey Debra,

My name is Josh -- I'm the Internet & Social Media Manager at Sea Executive Suites.

Thanks for the great, detailed review! I'm very glad to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay! I'll pass along your kind words to Michael, Limor, Orit and and Talia :)

I hope you arrived back to Canada safely!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

This hotel is located directly at the beach in Tel Aviv. The personnel was very friendly and the service perfect. The room was cleaned every day and towels where changed as well on a daily basis. We will definitely come back if were are going to Tel Aviv again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Felix L

Thanks for the great review! Providing excellent customer service is a top priority for us -- I'm glad to hear you experienced it during your stay.

I hope you arrived home safe and sound!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Wow a million dollar view of the beach. We were upgraded to a one bedroom suite with an ocean view. There was a living room with a small kitchen and a bedroom. Nice balcony with chairs where we enjoyed the view looking right at Jerusalem beach and the promenade. Nice bed, large bathroom. The only downside was the furniture in the living room wasn’t the freshest looking. At the front desk, you could get beach towels and a bag to carry everything to the beach. They also had coffee/tea and cookies available all the time. The toiletries they left in the bathroom were minimal (compared to most other hotels) – just a shampoo and shower gel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the view and amenities!

Regarding your comments about the furniture and toiletries, I've shared them with the general manager.

I hope you arrived home safely.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Other than a high price (but lower than most regular hotels in Tel Aviv!), I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Sea Executive Suites! The rooms are modern, great and spacious. It was nice having the dinette and bathrooms were clean and and always stocked with extra towels! The coffee machine in the reception area is amazing, the gym is complete, the service (reception and housekeeping) was exceptional, the hotel was clean and the location is ideal! I highly recommend staying here!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the sea are great and offer great views of the sunset!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Thanks for the great review! We take great pride in ensuring each guest's stay is exceptional, and I'm very glad to hear you experienced our high standards.

I hope you arrived home safely!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Great place to stay. Extremely central and we had a great room with a view of the ocean and a large balcony. Close to shops, restaurants, Jaffa and two seconds from the beach.
Staff are very willing to help solve any problems and they bent over backwards to allow us in our room earlier than the scheduled time.
Free coffee/tea/iced water and delicious biscuits in the lobby 24/7 - a great finishing touch!
All in all we will return although next time I will have the 1 bedroom apartment with a sea view which has a lounge room - a little extra space is all that was required.

Room Tip: Definitely Sea View and with a lounge room.
1  Thank Linda B

Thanks so much for the great review! I'm glad to hear you experienced the customer service we pride ourselves on providing to each of our guests.

I hope you arrived home safely.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is a beautiful, modern hotel with very attentive, professional staff.
I want to give a special thanks to Michael who arranged for the laundry service to deliver my husband's pants minutes before we had to leave for a wedding. The meals in the restaurant in front of the hotel were excellent and the prices were reasonable. It was nice to have a small refrigerator and microwave available. The hotel is across the street from the beach but is accessible to other parts of Tel Aviv by bus, on foot or by taxi. It was a refuge from the noise and congestion of Tel Aviv.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room and ocean view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thanks so much for your great review! I'll pass your nice comments about Michael along to him!

I hope you had a safe trip back home.