“Very nice, good location, one minor point”

Sea Executive Suites
Ranked #39 of 101 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We had a wonderfull time at the Sea Executive. The staff are really friendly, attentive, quick and service minded (nearly always). No comment about the breakfast either. Good choice of dishes and again, good service by the staff.
Perhaps it is all a bit less formal than other hotels but that is appealing to the place. The room (two bedroom suite) was lovely. Two lavishly equipped bathrooms , kitchenette that ticked all the boxes, TV in each room with a wide choice of channels and a huge fridge. Very easy if you want to eat in the room.

I had requested a room on a high floor when I made the booking (almost six months in advance of the actual stay). Despite calling a week in advance to check my request I was given accomodation on the second floor which is really very noisy. Next time I will ask for a written guarantee for a higher room.
Because come again I will because the stay was wonderful.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor and make sure in advance you get it.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Hi, my name is Josh -- I'm the Internet & Social Media Manager at Sea Executive Suites - Tel Aviv.

I'm very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We strive to provide excellent accommodations and service, and I'm glad you experienced both!

Regarding your request for a room on a high floor, I'm very sorry we couldn't make this accommodation for you. I'll pass your review along to our general manager so we can ensure this doesn't happen again.

I hope you arrived home safe and sound!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Very nice room with lovely balcony on the front. Room had fridge, kettle and microwave - very useful. The staff were helpful and friendly. The only thing I would have a little moan about is that, for an Israeli hotel, the breakfasts weren't great.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Stayed recently at Sea Executive Suites for 5 nights. No complaints. Staff were friendly enough, rooms OK, free coffee in lounge, small but decent gym, rooms cleaned daily etc. I would certainly return - excellent location, however, is the hotel's strong point.

Noticed some reviewers commented negatively on the breakfast provided by the cafe next door. From what I experienced - breakfast 5 mornings in a row - the staff at the cafe were very attentive and helpful and the set menus were good with huge portion sizes. A strong point for the hotel i'd say!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

(I originally responded to your review a few weeks ago, but for some reason it didn't go through.)

I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We've had a great relationship with the neighboring restaurant for quite some time -- and I'm certainly glad you enjoyed breakfast there -- but I just want to let you know we opened an in-hotel restaurant on May 1, open daily for breakfast. Should you visit Tel Aviv again, we'd love to hear your thoughts!

I hope you arrived home safe and sound!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Have stayed many times, thistime they lacked the service and friendliness of the past
the rooms are renovated ok, which was long overdue and they could have done better , they feel more stark and lack character - like an ikea fit out

The building site across the road is very noisey and really affected our sleep and peace.
The roads on all sides are very busy too....

lifts take for ever in the morning and the coffee lounge has gone down hill...breakfast is a poor buffet from cheap restaurant next door....

for 350US $ you can get way better value in TEL aviv these days ..... they did offer us better rates $200 for same room next visit which i don't get why they overcharge in the first place makes you want to look elsewhere

i hope they work on the basics and get back to being a good option for travellers

Room Tip: seaside high up away from noise if possible
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mabudo_likes_travel
SeaTelAviv, Front Office Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Dear Dani,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
As our returning guest, your feedback is very important to us.
Tel Aviv is one of the world's most up-and-coming cities. As such, citywide renovations are constantly taking place. We understand the noise from the surrounding construction sites can be bothersome at times, but this is part of what makes Tel Aviv a special place -- our never ending pursuit to make the city a beautiful place for tourists and natives.
Having said that, the hotel management does everything in its power to ensure our guests will enjoy a quiet and a relaxing stay and installed a double glassed windows in all of our suites and rooms.
I truly hope you will give us the privilege to host you again on your next visit to Tel Aviv and correct the wrong impression you received n your last short stay.
Also, I welcome you to enjoy our new upgraded breakfast in our House Restaurant that is due to open in the beginning of May 2013.
Kind regard,
Sharona Levi
Front Desk Manager.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

The location is great and so is the service. We enjoyed the Israeli breakfast which has a lot of choices. The rooms we stayed were fine with a good sized bathroom 53 & 63. Not all rooms are the same.
A new big construction site is being developed near the hotel. If you are sensitive to noise ask for a sea view room. Parking is available in and near the hotel but not for free.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Israthai
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Hi, my name is Josh -- I'm the new Internet & Social Media Manager at Sea Executive Suites - Tel Aviv.

Thanks for your great review -- we're very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us!

Please keep in mind that all returning guests who book directly with us get a 5% discount, as well as a VIP package.

We hope you will join us again soon!

sea-hotel.co.il

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Excellent location right off the beach. Unfortunately also a very busy area so a lot of noise from traffic and nearby construction. Staff tried very hard to be helpful, but their advice was often limited (they could only suggest one restaurant). They also had limited ability to adapt - when we arrived early (at noon), we were told the room wouldn't be ready until 3 (the check-in time), and then waited until almost 3:15 before we could finally go up.

The breakfast was disappointing - it is actually at the restaurant next door, and limited a la carte options (many of which were more suitable for lunch or dinner, like sandwiches). The fresh fruit juice was a real plus though. Rooms were clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

We appreciate your review! If you don't mind, I'd like to address a few of your concerns so your next stay with us will be improved:

1) I was hired specifically to provide our guests with information (via our blog -- seasuitesblog.com) that will enhance their stay at the hotel and their travels in Tel Aviv / Israel. We're working on a better way to promote the blog within the hotel, and your review will expedite this process.
2) Later this month we're opening our own restaurant in the hotel that will provide a wide variety of breakfast items, and our guests will receive vouchers for free breakfast meals.

If you have any other questions or comments, I invite you to email me directly at marketing@sea-hotel.co.il.

I hope you returned home safely and soundly.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I had first enquired about a studio with sea view at this hotel but was unable to secure one so upgraded to a junior suite (I expected, by inference, that it would have a sea view). When we arrived at the hotel we were very disappointed to discover that we did not have a sea view - in fact our suite overlooked a building site. I asked immediately about this, but was told that there were no sea view suites available that day, that there may be availability next day. The receptionist undertook to speak to her manager. That was the last we heard.
We were taking a trip on the Saturday, leaving the hotel at 7.20 a.m. (on the Sabbath). On the Friday and on the Monday we were wakened at 7.30 a.m. when work started on the building site. I was not at all happy!
So simply a word of warning - if you are planning a trip to this hotel any time within the next 12 months, make sure you have a room with a sea view or you will be awake very early.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

I'm very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with the utmost customer service and accommodations during their stay in Tel Aviv.

Please email me directly and I'll make sure one of our managers follows up with you about your sub-par experience. My email is:

marketing@sea-hotel.co.il