“Good location”

Ranked #30 of 98 Hotels in Tel Aviv
London
“Good location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

Very nice room with lovely balcony on the front. Room had fridge, kettle and microwave - very useful. The staff were helpful and friendly. The only thing I would have a little moan about is that, for an Israeli hotel, the breakfasts weren't great.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (204)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

Stayed recently at Sea Executive Suites for 5 nights. No complaints. Staff were friendly enough, rooms OK, free coffee in lounge, small but decent gym, rooms cleaned daily etc. I would certainly return - excellent location, however, is the hotel's strong point.

Noticed some reviewers commented negatively on the breakfast provided by the cafe next door. From what I experienced - breakfast 5 mornings in a row - the staff at the cafe were very attentive and helpful and the set menus were good with huge portion sizes. A strong point for the hotel i'd say!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Hi, my name is Josh -- I'm the Internet & Social Media Manager at Sea Executive Suites - Tel Aviv.

(I originally responded to your review a few weeks ago, but for some reason it didn't go through.)

I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We've had a great relationship with the neighboring restaurant for quite some time -- and I'm certainly glad you enjoyed breakfast there -- but I just want to let you know we opened an in-hotel restaurant on May 1, open daily for breakfast. Should you visit Tel Aviv again, we'd love to hear your thoughts!

I hope you arrived home safe and sound!

Byron Bay, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

Have stayed many times, thistime they lacked the service and friendliness of the past
the rooms are renovated ok, which was long overdue and they could have done better , they feel more stark and lack character - like an ikea fit out

The building site across the road is very noisey and really affected our sleep and peace.
The roads on all sides are very busy too....

lifts take for ever in the morning and the coffee lounge has gone down hill...breakfast is a poor buffet from cheap restaurant next door....

for 350US $ you can get way better value in TEL aviv these days ..... they did offer us better rates $200 for same room next visit which i don't get why they overcharge in the first place makes you want to look elsewhere

i hope they work on the basics and get back to being a good option for travellers

Room Tip: seaside high up away from noise if possible
1 Thank mabudo_likes_travel
SeaTelAviv, Front Office Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear Dani,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
As our returning guest, your feedback is very important to us.
Tel Aviv is one of the world's most up-and-coming cities. As such, citywide renovations are constantly taking place. We understand the noise from the surrounding construction sites can be bothersome at times, but this is part of what makes Tel Aviv a special place -- our never ending pursuit to make the city a beautiful place for tourists and natives.
Having said that, the hotel management does everything in its power to ensure our guests will enjoy a quiet and a relaxing stay and installed a double glassed windows in all of our suites and rooms.
I truly hope you will give us the privilege to host you again on your next visit to Tel Aviv and correct the wrong impression you received n your last short stay.
Also, I welcome you to enjoy our new upgraded breakfast in our House Restaurant that is due to open in the beginning of May 2013.
Kind regard,
Sharona Levi
Front Desk Manager.
Mae Rim, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

The location is great and so is the service. We enjoyed the Israeli breakfast which has a lot of choices. The rooms we stayed were fine with a good sized bathroom 53 & 63. Not all rooms are the same.
A new big construction site is being developed near the hotel. If you are sensitive to noise ask for a sea view room. Parking is available in and near the hotel but not for free.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Israthai
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Hi, my name is Josh -- I'm the new Internet & Social Media Manager at Sea Executive Suites - Tel Aviv.

Thanks for your great review -- we're very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us!

Please keep in mind that all returning guests who book directly with us get a 5% discount, as well as a VIP package.

We hope you will join us again soon!

sea-hotel.co.il
Winnipeg, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Excellent location right off the beach. Unfortunately also a very busy area so a lot of noise from traffic and nearby construction. Staff tried very hard to be helpful, but their advice was often limited (they could only suggest one restaurant). They also had limited ability to adapt - when we arrived early (at noon), we were told the room wouldn't be ready until 3 (the check-in time), and then waited until almost 3:15 before we could finally go up.

The breakfast was disappointing - it is actually at the restaurant next door, and limited a la carte options (many of which were more suitable for lunch or dinner, like sandwiches). The fresh fruit juice was a real plus though. Rooms were clean and comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this review, April 12, 2013

We appreciate your review! If you don't mind, I'd like to address a few of your concerns so your next stay with us will be improved:

1) I was hired specifically to provide our guests with information (via our blog -- seasuitesblog.com) that will enhance their stay at the hotel and their travels in Tel Aviv / Israel. We're working on a better way to promote the blog within the hotel, and your review will expedite this process.
2) Later this month we're opening our own restaurant in the hotel that will provide a wide variety of breakfast items, and our guests will receive vouchers for free breakfast meals.

If you have any other questions or comments, I invite you to email me directly at marketing@sea-hotel.co.il.

I hope you returned home safely and soundly.

St. Andrews, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

I had first enquired about a studio with sea view at this hotel but was unable to secure one so upgraded to a junior suite (I expected, by inference, that it would have a sea view). When we arrived at the hotel we were very disappointed to discover that we did not have a sea view - in fact our suite overlooked a building site. I asked immediately about this, but was told that there were no sea view suites available that day, that there may be availability next day. The receptionist undertook to speak to her manager. That was the last we heard.
We were taking a trip on the Saturday, leaving the hotel at 7.20 a.m. (on the Sabbath). On the Friday and on the Monday we were wakened at 7.30 a.m. when work started on the building site. I was not at all happy!
So simply a word of warning - if you are planning a trip to this hotel any time within the next 12 months, make sure you have a room with a sea view or you will be awake very early.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

I'm very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with the utmost customer service and accommodations during their stay in Tel Aviv.

Please email me directly and I'll make sure one of our managers follows up with you about your sub-par experience. My email is:

marketing@sea-hotel.co.il

Again, my apologies.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Need directions to a restaurant or neighbourhood? Parking? A beach towel? Bathroom? A welcoming smile for six friends that came for the day? Patience with small children? A late checkout? We did. No problem, not once.

But then there was that other thing, that unexpected thing. We arrived very late on a Wednesday night, exhausted after a day-trip to the Dead Sea and a late drive to Tel Aviv. Two exhausted adults and two small, sleeping children. We walked in just wanting to collapse into our Junior Suite with a full sea view. When we approached the desk the receptionist looked up, smiled and said, "We've upgraded your room from the Junior Suite to the Mediterranean Suite. You know what, that's a huge upgrade.

We had a huge living room overlooking the beach and surging Mediterranean Sea. It had a large, reasonably comfortable pull-out couch for the suite's second bed. A large balcony with a view that stretched the entire length of the beach. Jaffa was lit in an especially soft, romantic way at night. Behind the couch, a full dining table and kitchenette. We prepared an ate three meals in our suite. There are at least two food stores within walking distance. A full bathroom. A separate bedroom with storage and a huge motorised bed which could prop up your head and/or weary feet. AND a go-NOR-mous jacuzzi in a large, airy, glass-enclosed room. Two large-screen TVs, one in the living room and one in the master bedroom.

At no extra charge.

For three days and nights our family felt like royalty. What a lovely group of people. Helpful and friendly in every possible way. We loved our stay and, if and when we return to Tel Aviv, we will certainly make Sea Executive Suites our place to lay our weary heads.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We pride ourselves on providing the utmost customer service and accommodations to our guests, and I'm glad you were able to experience both!

I hope you arrived back home safely and soundly.

Take care,