“a very nice , very clean place with amazing view ...”

Sea Executive Suites
Ranked #35 of 102 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I was here in december 2012 for 2 nights with my daughter... and we liked it very much.
We got a room in the 8. floor with a amazing view to the sea... and just loved it !!!
Everything was perfectly clean !!! Peoples working in the sea executive suites are kindly. Special thanks to Gilat and Yael !!! ... looking forward to return...

Room Tip: try to get a room in the upper levels with view to the sea
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

We booked the hotel using kayak.com. the location is great, by the beach, and the rooms are large, clean and nice.
When we arrived, we were charged extra charges for tax and extra person, and we had to argue with them for over 1/2 an hour to no avail. They were polite but firm and said that we should contact expedia, the booking agent. I understand their view point, but I think that they could have been more helpful in resolving it against expedia.
Back to the rooms. The suite is very comfortable and nice. The only issue: I could not sleep because of the noise. They gave us the second floor( the worse room) above the street. We could hear every car bus and truck that passed by. In addition, my bed was 4 feet away from the heat pump, and every few minutes it would make a terrible noise that shook the room.
If you want to stay there, make sure that there are no hidden charges, and do not stay on the second floor!

• Stayed: February 2013
8  Thank TourGuideInJerusalem
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I stayed here with my friend for 3 nights in mid Feb. I had upgraded to a sea view room that was worth every penny. The view looked like something out of a magazine. The room was very clean and even though I slept in late, the room was still cleaned in the afternoon long after the housekeeping staff left a message for me saying they attempted to clean but the do not disturb sign was on. The shower was amazing but due to the jets, I blasted water all over the first time I went to have a shower.

The front desk staff were extremely helpful. I was booked to stay for 4 nights but was able to stay at a friends place the last night in TLV to save money. They adjusted the booking without a problem to 3 nights after I had already been there for a day.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 12, 2013

just perfect; on the sea, close to business, shopping, sightseeing.

Wonderful "Mediterranean" luxury suite, nice smaller suite for the kids, great sea view from both; full kitchen, large "home theater", electrical massage bed, whirlpool with sea view.

A Nespresso machine in every suite, capsules at very fair prices; Nescafé and tea are free; also free (& very good) Espresso in the lounge.

home away from home if you like to pamper yourself a bit & prefer the quiet of a small hotel opposed to the large chain hotels; friendly, helpful staff.

very, very nice.

very minor points that could be improved:

well, you are better off w/ a la carte breakfast at the ground floor "Yotvata in the city" cafè, larger selection, slightly cheaper than if u book it with the room.

the (free & available everywhere!) WiFi is a little on the slow side, had some connection issues w/ iOS devices, but hotel promises to work on this.

and yes, the hotel entrance could be a bit more "inviting",

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank FMan
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The Sea is, in fact, located directly facing the Mediterranean Sea. A quick walk across a busy road takes you to the beach. My room was very comfortable and had a separate bedroom and sitting room--both with views of the beach. It took two visits by a technician to get the TVs to work, but I was not there to watch television so I did not care except at news time at the end of the day. The hotel provides Hebrew and English language newspapers in the main lounge.

The hotel lunge area is a regular gathering place that tends to fill in the morning and again before dinner. A cappuccino machine offers several specialty hot drinks to accompany a choice of two different cookies (nothing to write home about) available all day long. And the sitting area also has a wall of books adding to the comfy "home" feeling.

The hotel has no restaurant, but the Yodvata, right next door and also overlooking the sea, is more than adequate. My room included breakfast at the Yodvata and it was so good and so large that I did not need to eat lunch.

The hotel is in the center of the Tel Aviv coastline (a block from the American embassy) and an easy walk to many shops and restaurants. I walked to the popular Sheinken Street and to the nearby open market on several occasions and even walked to and down the lovely Rothchild St almost to Jaffa.

The people at the desk spoke fluent English, were very helpful, and, when problems arose with the an overcharge on the bill, were very apologetic and quick to fix it--including an email follow-up which I appreciated--since it gave me a hard copy of the correction. I liked this hotel a lot. It was neither pretentious nor luxurious. It was perfect for my visit to Israel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We stayed here for a week, and all had mixed feelings about the place.

First off, the good:
- The staff are really REALLY friendly. Throughout the week the staff went above and beyond to make sure we were well. Two of us actually got sick and had to call in a doctor, which the staff noticed and called to make sure we were ok. Then, later on we had a knock at the door with a big fruit platter and a note from the staff wishing us a speedy recovery – truly lovely!
- The included breakfast was at the restaurant next door. It was fantastic. The food was delicious and plentiful! Although, they are currently doing renovations to their own dinning hall so the restaurant next door for breakfast is not the norm!
- The location is fantastic – right across the road from the beach, with spectacular views of the promenade and water!

The bad:
- We were situated on the second floor and it was so so SO noisy. They were doing renovations above us and all day (and some nights) it was constant noise. Also, the noise from people outside was constant and loud, especially at night (Israelites love to party). We tried to ask for a higher floor but were told there were no two bedrooms available, fair enough. What annoyed me was being told the workmen only worked during the day, and the apartment was fitted with double glazed doors, so we wouldn’t hear the noise from outside. I recommend the staff take a visit to the second floor after hours and test this theory because I can assure them, you can hear the noise!
- The fittings of the apartment are kind of dodgy. For example, the faucet for the bath doesn’t reach the bath so spills out short – there were little oddities like that all over the apartment.
- The WiFi was really REALLY slow – it got very frustrating for all of us wanting to check emails and alike.

Overall, this is a really ok hotel – but with a some changes, it could be great!

Room Tip: Make sure you request a high room floor
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Muzz80
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Positives-Directly across from the sea, free breakfast, fridge, microwave, and stove, decent living area with TV (but limited channels).

Negatives-Construction traffic very loud, hotel staff not helpful when asked about area events/attractions/restaurants, charged for items we didn't eat/drink, very small bathroom, fire alarm went off many times, lost electricity several times

Negatives do not outweigh the Positives

Room Tip: Rooms on south side are very noisy because of construction. Expedia says "partial sea view&quo...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple