“Knows his job” 5 of 5 bubbles

Massage & Pain Therapy
Ranked #3 of 26 Spas & Wellness in Tel Aviv
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Hello! Highly experienced massage therapist in Tel Aviv. The treatments, developed over years in varied coursework and in hands-on practice, are particularly professional. The massage is suitable as routine and pleasurable therapy, for treating pain and muscle stiffness and for just about anyone who loves an exquisite massage. Prices: 70 minutes 200 shekels. 90 minutes 250 shekels.
New York, NY
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 151 helpful votes
“Knows his job”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

I found Eyal's website by accident while looking for a massage therapist in Tel Aviv. I emailed him and within 30 minutes we arraigned a massage at his new studio. His directions were very clear and he met me in front of his building. After a brief assessment of me health condition and my therapeutic needs, he began to concentrate on my lower back- my main source of pain. His hands worked magic on my muscle knots. After the massage, he is very caring and nurturing, allowing enough time to get dressed and rehydrated. I did not feel rushed at all. The experience was not only enjoyable, but kept me literally pain free for weeks. I can recommend Eyal very highly.

Visited November 2013

Tel Aviv, Israel
“Excellent massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

I have been getting massages form Eyal every week for almost two years. He gives excellant treatment each time. A few times I came to him with serious back pain which he skillfully helped me overcome. I have combined his treatments with a regular exercise program and I feel great!

I highly recommend Eyal.

Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great masseur in a very nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

It has been very relaxing to experiment Mr. Keshet's treatment. His method is very professional, in a carefully prepared room. The masseur was very polite and respectful. This is a must when in Tel Aviv. Very recommended!!

Visited February 2014