Dizengoff Suites
White House(Tel Aviv)
  • Beachfront
Good 3.5/5
  • Beachfront
All reviewsgordon streetlovely cafeplenty restaurantsapartment was very cleanam pmel alworking orderlocal cafebreakfast was includedmin walking distanceexcellent locationrabin squaresmall hoteltel aviv skylinedouble bednice place to staythe ground floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed there the first and last nights of our trip. I booked the second night after enjoying the first. We had a suite both nights. The place is clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast at the cafe next door was good. The location just off Dizengoff is convenient to stores, restaurants and the beautiful beach. It was however a little noisy because of the location. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank luvtravel983
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I must admit to having to use my GPS to find the entrance to this place which is hidden beside a cafe and in amongst the greenery. The lobby of the hotel was ultra small but this was made up for by the warm smile that greeted me. I arrived too early to be allowed into my room, but they offered to keep my luggage while I had lunch in the adjoining cafe (10% discount for hotel guests!)

The room was fantastic. It was a two bedroom (all just for me!), with a balcony that had some pretty decent views. The room was large and clean with a cute french provincial style. The bathroom had modern and new fixtures and was very spacious.

The price point was also good which included breakfast in the adjoining cafe, but because I was leaving early the next morning I could not sample it (I did lunch there however, and it was great - see my review on Caffee Marco).

This was definitely a nice place to stay for my last night in Tel Aviv. The location is close to many stores and action on Dizengoff Street. I would consider it again on my trip to the city.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank CAN_in_AUS
Reviewed March 26, 2013

It was very nice place to spend the night.
The room we stayed in was actually two rooms (The second room was with a single bed) and it had a small stove and refrigerator.

The kitchen had plates and silver ware for two people.
there was also coffe and tea (but no milk)

The only "problem" was that the cable TV didn't work properly but I think it was just a local problem.

Have fun

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amit E
Reviewed March 23, 2013

In all of my travels, I have never experienced what I am about to describe. I have also visited at least two dozen hotels in Tel Aviv so this has nothing to do with the area. I returned to the hotel at midnight on a Saturday to find the front door open and NO ONE at reception. I go upstairs to my room and the key doesn't work. No one is in restaurant or bathroom either.

I phone the "In Case of Emergency" number; someone says they'll be there 10 minutes. He hangs up on me. I wait and call back, no one answers. I call again, 20 minutes have passed, and Hagit Cohen (reluctantly gave me her name) says "someone will be there in five minutes." I phone the general mgr, but the person who answers claims to be her husband and that he will have her call me back. Another 10 minutes later Alon comes in, recalibrates the electronic keys, they still don't work, we make another two trips and with a manual key, he lets us in. I assumed that whoever was on duty snuck out for a bit.

However, I am SHOCKED to find out after phoning THE GM a second time, KAREN RUBIN - she is AWARE OF THIS! The management arranged a party AT THEIR HOME for the staff and knowingly compromised the security of ALL of the guests. The attitude on the part of the management was abysmally blasé, and I quote the management as saying: "what would you like me to do?" Manager Marco tells me the fact that the front door to the hotel was unlocked was a "mistake." Slight oversight compromising all of the guests!

The arrogance of the management - I am in utter disbelief regarding how security was neglected while a party took place at the home of the general manager. By the way, it took an hour from the time I phoned the "in case of emergency number" to get into my room. I have also had to make two calls to front desk to fix our TV and two requests to housekeeping to put the appropriate amount of towels for a room with three occupants on our first night of our week stay.

Room Tip: Try Hotel Lusky or Maxim Suites for comparable properties in the area.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank wanderlustr0us
Reviewed February 27, 2013

this hotel was in a perfect location-close to the beach, downtown, shops, etc. we had a wonderful breakfast that came with our room as well. our room had a 2nd bedroom with a twin bed. we didn't need it but it was a great place for our luggage. we had to leave before breakfast one day to get picked up to go to petra & they made us a box lunch (a couple sandwiches, chips, etc.). very reasonably priced & clean. i would stay there again. and the restauarant there is a stand alone wonderful place.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family