“A surprising hotel”

Vital Hotel
Ranked #15 of 100 Hotels in Tel Aviv
“A surprising hotel”
Reviewed December 24, 2011

We were surprised by the quality of this hotel. The rooms are spacious and clean. The staff is very kind and helpful. We stayed during saturday so breakfast was nothing more than ok (they don't cook on Saturday for kosher reasons). They have a very nice business lounge at the 12th floor. It provides a full business center with working stations, printer, wi-fi and two on-site iPads. Coffee, fruits and cakes are provided for free as well during the opening hours of the lounge (10am-10pm).
Overall , this is a recommended hotel for someone who needs a quite place for a business trip or for a visit in the city of tel aviv. The value for the price is very good.

• Stayed December 2011
vitalhotel, Manager at Vital Hotel, responded to this review, December 28, 2011
Dear Erez,

Thank you for your kind review.

We are delighted to know that your stay with us was pleasant and that you received a full value to the price you have paid – that is our main goal!

We are looking forward to hosting you again in the future.

Best regards,

Vital Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Hebrew first
Lancaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 1, 2011

Stayed there 2 nights. The hotel is hard to find, you need to confirm local taxi drivers know the location or if driving GPS is necessary. Parking at the hotel is painful. Make sure in the underground car park you look for level -3 green bay’s. It is also expensive parking at the hotel.

The rooms are modern, clean and have all the facilities you need. Wireless internet is provided at reception. However it is painfully slow and almost unusable in the evening due to the amount of users.

The business lounge is quite small, so any private phone calls are hard to make. My second time I have stayed there. I will most likely try somewhere else a little easier to drive to and from. Location almost goes against it due to traffic in the centre of Tel Aviv. The plus side you are not far off the highway main junction.

Room Tip: make sure you know where to park or also make sure Taxi drivers know the location of the hotel
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
vitalhotel, Manager at Vital Hotel, responded to this review, December 6, 2011
Dear Sir,

First, we would like to thank you for choosing Vital Hotel and for your kind review.

Vital Hotel team and management work hard to ensure that all our Hotel's guest enjoy high level of services and we sincerely thank you for taking the time and share your feelings and thoughts with others.

Your comments are been taken very seriously in order to improve our Hotel's services.

Vital Hotel is well located, in the center of the business and cultural area of Tel Aviv, as well as to the main train station and only 25 minutes drive from Israel's international airport.

We rarely receive comments regarding the difficulty of accessing our Hotel, as most Taxi drivers know the Hotel, and if not, the GPS device which located in most taxis assists them. Furthermore, we have added driving directions in our web site.

Our underground parking is indeed big and therefore our guests never suffer from lack of parking space.

Thanks to your review, we have now decided to improve and add few signs in the Parking and I trust that it will assist our customers to better access the secured parking spaces and the Hotel.

As you mentioned, we offer free WiFi to all of our guests .
We do everything possible to ensure that our guests will enjoy a high speed connecting regardless to the time and amount of users. We do however understand that you have found it slow and we're sorry for it.
It is possible that a single point of failure occurred during your visit in our Hotel, as this comment was not brought to our attention by any other guest.
Our supporting company carried out a survey today and found all the equipment and lines in order.

Finally, we would like to once again thank you for choosing Vital Hotel and we hope that you will choose our Hotel once again upon your next visits to Tel Aviv.

Kind regards,
hotel's managent
Paris, France
Reviewed December 1, 2011

I stayed here for over a week to be close to my children's apartments instead of to the beach, and was pleasantly surprised at how good this hotel is. I took a suite, and still payed much less than what I usually pay for a executive room at the Hilton! Comfortable bedroom, spacious living room with everything a business traveler could want. Free wifi for as many devices as you have. Useful and attractive kitchen area with a real fridge. The view is not as great as at the high floors of the Hilton, but it still is quite nice at night. Be aware that not every room has an unblocked view. The view from the lounge is pretty.

The breakfast was pretty rudimentary compared to what you get at the Hilton and other hotels I've been to, but on the other hand it motivates you to get out of the hotel for breakfast and to enjoy Tel Aviv. The beach is about a 20 walk away, but having free access to the best gym in all of Tel Aviv right there in the shopping center that houses the hotel made up for it by far. I think that was my favorite perk!

What you would miss out at the Vital hotel compared to the Hilton is the hobnobbing in the lobby. The vital hotel doesn't really have a lobby at all, just a small reception area. There is no real place to sit around and meet people or have friends over for coffee unless you meet at the cafes in the shopping center. The lounge on the top is rather small and people don't actually "hang out". There is no restaurant. It's important to remember that if you are staying here for the Sabbath!

I still do recommend the Vital Hotel depending on what is most important for you in a hotel. You do get a lot for the price.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
vitalhotel, Manager at Vital Hotel, responded to this review, December 6, 2011
Dear Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay at Vital Tel Aviv and that our effort had paid off.
We hope that we shall be given the honor to host you again in the future and offer an even greater hosting experience as we wish to improve constantly.

Yours sincerely,
Vital hotel Management
Lisle, Illinois
Reviewed November 22, 2011

I just returned from a 5 night stay at the Hotel Vital. I recommend it very highly. The room was spacious and attractive and there was free wi-fi. The breakfast was more than adequate though not a lavish as what you will get at some of the top hotels. There was an espresso/cappuccino machine that was a great alternative to coffee. Our room included access to the business lounge. The lounge was spacious, had computers and a printer, and always had snacks, reasonable red and white wine, juice and access to the espresso machine. Starting around 6 pm there was also cheeses and spreads. The lounge was the perfect place to meet family. The small mall next door has a number of options that were good for lunch, as we needed to stay near the medical center during the trip. I would have liked to use the gym, which included numerous classes, but our schedule did not permit. I did not experience any problem with the staff.

Minor downsides: check-in is made more difficult by the fact that the hotel is within a business building without direct access to the street. The taxi dropped us off on the street and you have to go into the building and through its lobby to get to the hotel. It isn't immediately obvious how to get your bags into the building, especially if you need the assistance of a bellman. There are two sets of elevators - one set of two within the hotel lobby and one set of four outside the lobby. It is confusing because only some stop on both the 12th floor (business lounge) and the floors with the rooms. This problem exacerbated on the Sabbath, when one elevator operates as a "Shabbat elevator."

If you do not need or want to stay near the beach, Hotel Vital is an excellent choice.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed October 23, 2011

I found this hotel on TripAdvisor and booked on Hotels.com. I'm from the states and was looking for something clean and modern at a good value. This hotel exceeded my expectations. The hotel is brand new in a new tower, they have free bike rentals to tour the city. The hotel room is nice and clean and the breakfast is great. For the value, this place is great. Thank you Vital Hotel!

Room Tip: Doesn't appear to be a bad room
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Athens, Greece
Reviewed September 28, 2011

This is my third stay. Friendly staff in the front desk. Nice, clean and comfortable rooms.
I had to pay for room wi-fi the last two visits but they corrected it and my third stay was with free room wi-fi.
The only negative thing, that other mentioned too, was that there is a pay for the fridge usage, even if you want to put medication in it. Considering that the hotel is in a medical building a lot of people need to use the fridge for medication. I think that they must change their policy.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed September 24, 2011

I've been travelling to Tel Aviv for years and used to stay in 5-star well-known named hotels on the beach. I was wondering why these expensive hotels couldn't fulfill my expectations for the price I've payed; they were usually old, need renovation or not clean as they had to be.
This time in September 2011, my colleague coincidentally chose Hotel Vital in the city center, a boutique business hotel. It was much cheaper ($175 vs $275) than the other hotels I've been checking. The hotel is actually based on 4th and 5th floors of a big business building where there is a hospital and many doctor clinic. The business lounge and breakfast room are on the 12th floor having a great view over Tel Aviv center (Weizmann street).
The rooms are very clean and you almost have everything you need in the room. Although facing the big Weizmann street, my room didn't have any outside noise. The receptionists are very kind and helpful.
The breakfast is served as "Israeli" breakfast which is offering a lot of choice of cheese, fresh vegetables, juices, coffee, pastries, cereals etc.. This is great for Meditereneans like me who are used to eat cheese in the morning.
I've stayed 4 nights in the hotel and I can say that it was a very pleasant stay for a short trip.
The only thing I didn't like was the room perfume which was way too much and heavy inside the building and rooms.

Room Tip: My room facing the Weizmann street was quiet, I don't think there would be a noise issue overall...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business