“Day to remember!” 5 of 5 bubbles

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Day to remember!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

Trip Advisor helped me while I was getting ready to visit my amazing cousins at Tel Aviv. They moved 12 years ago but we never lost touch. Decided to document my path here, Sorry I haven't done so ahead of time, Israel is always a good time. Chicago is way too cold this time of the year and I am excited for the next few weeks here. Jaffa is a blessing of sun, people and food! Jaffa Flea Market is close to my oldest cousin condo and we were heading there for a beer and Humus. Boy, was I having fun! Found some old school Figurines and a hand sewn quilt for only a few shekels. No one ever told this newly-single lady about those Israeli men too walking around the market, Beautiful people and beautiful place.

Visited January 2014

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A bit disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

Very small, mostly junk on sale. It is not worth a visit in tiself but if you are in the old part of Jaffa then by all means have a look.

Visited November 2013
Chicago, Illinois
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Interesting stuff and typically pushy vendors”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

Lots of stuff to look at and probably good values but, as is the case with most markets like this, the vendors are pushy. Not unlikeable, but pushy, nonetheless. I bought a few things some of which, I'm sure, we're overpriced.

Visited January 2014
Dallas, Texas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Wonderful place to visit and shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

When we are in Israel we always visit the Jaffa market. Be sure and visit the shop Ariel across from the clock tower. wonderful shopping here.

Visited October 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A sweet pearl”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

Jaffa's flee market is one of my favorites. I love to get there ,Friday early morning and start my search. Each visit is full of curisity : which treasure will i find today. and the surprise is limitless.Half of my house was found there.This is changing rapidly. New fancy shops,and many restaurants. By evening the place is loaded yet it is one of the only places you might find a place to park.

Visited December 2013