“Good try”

Eser 10
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The food was good, the service was good, the atmosphere was good - but that was it. Nothing was excellent or superb. A nice experience, but nothing I will remember a year later.

2  Thank JoLi_traveller

Reviewed April 3, 2014

What an atmosphere
What a great food
The best place in tel aviv
Great service
Best value for money
You must come here
You will not regret

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Loved our lunch, it was delicious! The dishes are all classic dishes but with their own twists. Like ginger in the rice... Ordered the cheek and it was a very generous portion and tasted great. I don't usually like peppers but these were great. Great bread. You absolutely must order the cheese starter it was AMAZING.

My only complaint is that the wait staff could be more knowledgeable about the dishes. I asked if the rice had onion and he said are you joking of course not and lo and behold it came with onion :(

Reviewed March 29, 2014

The food was just incredible, it left me without words! Just constant grunts of satisfaction... I had the veil cheek stew over the best polenta I've seen, smelled or tasted. I'm definetely putting Eser on my list of regulars! Highly recommended!

Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

I've been there three times and enjoyed fine food, friendly, patient and welcoming service, excellent draught israeli beer, pleasant atmosphere, reasonable price. once every month they offer "knight night" - eat as you can feast- a must! Strongly recommended.