Lowest prices for your stay
$259
Hotels.com$259
eDreams$288
CheapTickets$259
1,573 results
All reviews loft room great location boutique hotel fantastic breakfast modern design small hotel short walk to the beach rooms are clean amazing hotel beach front israel tlv jaffa
Selected filters
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Wonderfully close to the beach, I took my jet lagged self for an easy early morning stroll along the Mediterranean.

The breakfast is actually worth 2 stars in itself. All kinds of delicious!! Like actually.

My luggage was lost and the staff were super helpful in helping me locate it. The reception was all kinds of helpful.

Clean (a little noisy because of the location - but the location also makes it awesome). Well designed.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Fi I
Sima B, Guest Relations Manager at Mendeli Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear Fi I,
Thank you for sharing you experience following your recent stay with us.
I am very happy to know we were able to make you feel taken care of as we put every effort in making our guests feel comfortable and relaxed. It is lovely to read you enjoyed the lavish breakfast and amazing location we are lucky to have.
I hope you will give us the honor to welcome you once again to the Mendeli Street Hotel.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Thank you TripAdvisor for directing me to this truly unique boutique-like hotel in TLV! From the moment I walked in after traveling for 24 hrs from the US, I was greeting by friendly hotel staff and that continued throughout my stay. I could mention them all as each had a very positive attitude. Ayellet in the restaurant, Rotem, Alex and Shlomi at the front desk and the rest of the team. Bravo! I opted for the deluxe room 510 which is one of the two largest rooms with a very large bathroom but the standard room size appeared to be adequate and the bathroom was a nice size. The room was well-appointed and stocked with excellent products.There was a minibar but I would suggest converting that into a mini-refrigerator instead. The location was perfect and a 2 min walk to the beach and the main street for walking or transportation. The breakfast spread was unlike any I have seen for hotels of this size. Every morning I sat and enjoyed the various selections for over an hour with very attentive service. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to avoid a large hotel chain atmosphere.

Room tip: Suggest the top floor if you want a partial ( very partial) view of the sea) The windows block out all noise. Larger rooms for two people would be deluxe 508 or 510 but standard rooms appeared to be of reasonable size.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear RonPalmSprings,
Thank you so much for your lovely review! It is exciting to read you had such a great experience at our hotel. On behalf of the hotel team, especially Rotem, Alex, Shlomi and Ayelet, we thank you for your heartwarming feedback! It will be our pleasure to have you as our guest again.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Everything was perfect. Location, size, breakfast, excellent front desk staff, adorable modern room. It was especially accommodating to a woman travelling alone as the staff was friendly and helpful. The lobby is lovely. I love small hotels and this was one of my favorite.

Room tip: it is on a quiet street even though only a block from the beach. My room was very quiet.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Sima B, Guest Relations Manager at Mendeli Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Dear Marjorie1212,
Thank you Marjorie for your most lovely feedback! I was so excited to read we were able to offer you such a perfect vacation. I am very happy to know we made you feel at home and that you enjoyed our beautiful hotel and all the amenities we provide.
Please do come again to the Mendeli Street Hotel!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I just brought a group of 25 people there for an organized trip. We stayed there for 4 nights and we all had an amazing experience. The staff are friendly (the manager greeted our group with champagne and snacks upon arrival to welcome us), and the hotel is impeccably clean and modern. Granted, the lower class rooms are a little small, but in a small city like Tel Aviv, all boutique hotels have really small rooms (Ive seen much smaller rooms at some of their competitors at the same class level who charge way more). Overall, a great experience and its the only time I recommend anyone to wake up for a hotel breakfast :)

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear withayguy,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us at the Mendeli Street Hotel and thank you for choosing us to host your group!
It was a pleasure having you as our guests and I am thrilled to know you enjoyed the whole stay, starting from our attentive service, through our cleaned and modern designed rooms toour lavish breakfast...
As a boutique hotel, we put our best efforts in making every guest feel at home and I am glad to know we succeeded! You are all more than welcome to come again and I hope hosting your group at the MSH will become a tradition !!!

Reviewed June 13, 2014

I booked the Mendeli Street Hotel for the last night of our honeymoon, and what a treat it was.

The hotel has recently has been renovated and fitted to an extremely high standard, with artistic flourishes and neat design details throughout. The fist things I noticed when walking through the entrance were the lobby's unique ceiling design, and the enormous open breakfast bar, complete with professional stainless steel espresso machines.

The staff were all delightful and accommodating - they made my wife and I feel completely at ease and made the check-in and check-out processes as stress free as could be.

Our room was a 'deluxe'. Not enormous, but cleverly laid out with fantastic lighting and use of space to make it feel far more spacious than it was. Everything was clean and comfortable, especially the bed (my wife commented on it being like sleeping on a cloud), and a quite space to relax in.

Breakfast was outstanding. There was an enormous spread of salad, cheeses, dips, pastries and flat breads that were cooked fresh in the open kitchen's pizza oven. There were more options on the a la carte eggs menu that I had ever seen before. A real treat, and I wouldn't be surprised if people visited just for the breakfast.

Only 2 mins walk from the beach, I would choose this hotel over any of the beachfront hotels every time.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank goingaway_1985
Sima B, Guest Relations Manager at Mendeli Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

Dear goingaway_1985,
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We are all thrilled to know we could be at your service and make you feel comfortable. I am very happy to know you enjoyed the amenities we provide, such as our most pampering beds and fantastic breakfast.
It will be our pleasure to have you as our guests again, please come and visit us soon again.