All reviewsrooftop poolbalcony and sea viewcold dishesvending machinewonderful roomhotel location ishayarkon streetexcellent locationspent one nightnice stayperfect hotelmin walkrooms are cleanbusiness tripmediterranean seamini barhotels in tel aviv
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Good location, block back from beach. Quiet location, friendly staff and comfortable good sized rooms (not huge but spacious enough for two). Breakfast choice is fantastic. Lifts can get very busy. Enjoyable stay.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2018

It is NOT on the Mediterraean Sea but is a block away. It is located directly across from the old US Embassy. It is a high ise and has no room service. They have a lovely breakfast available but no other food. There is no bar to gather in and no minibar in the room. They lack a true Concierge. We booked in and our telephone did not work and the safe did not function. We had to wait for these issues to be rectified and then there were no directions on the telephone regarding what number to dial for what service. Ice is the only room service and they charge 10 sheckles to bring it to you. The pool is ridiculously small. They provide no local information. The "business" center has no printer. The room was comfortable but the pillows on the bed were different daily. Sometimes one per person,sometimes two. Our friends don the street paid $100 less per night and had many more amenities.

Room Tip: Go to a diferent hotel
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank John W
Reviewed July 21, 2018

I stayed here for three nights during a business trip. The rooms and facilities are fairly basic, although the bed was comfortable, the ensuite clean and the breakfasts delicious. My main complaint as a business hotel was the tiny room and the lack of a desk on which to work. The hotel is well located near dining options and a short walk or taxi to the downtown area of Tel Aviv. The rooftop pool was closed on my visit, but offers spectacular views of the Med. Don't bother with the "fitness room" - smelly and depressing. Dining options after hours are non-existent, and there is no bar in which to relax after a day of meetings.

Room Tip: Ask for a north-facing room if possible.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank JustinMannolini
Reviewed July 19, 2018

I booked the Isrotel Tower last minute coming back from Haifi. We enjoyed the view from the Pool and had great views. I had hoped we would be closer to the beach but from what I have now realized, most hotels in Tel Aviv are not right on the beach. The room was great modern, clean and very comfortable. Would have enjoyed it a bit more if were were not looking over the the parking lot from the 7th floor. But hey we got to stay in Tel Aviv for the night. We went to the beach and decided to sit at one of the beach bars. We figured if you are going to rent a lounger, might as well sit at the beach bar enjoying the views. So glad we did! It seemed we were surrounded by locals and met lots of wonderful people. The hotel is well located and in fact only a 10 min walk to the Friday Market. LOVE THAT MARKET!! Before we needed to check out, I walked up to the Market on a very hot May morning. In fact, I bought a Mojito which I payed for later that day ( mini hangover). The food was fantastic and loved seeing all the things for sale. Even got my Camel flip flops which I am wearing today. You must stay at least one night in Tel Aviv as it is a wonderful city and the Isrotel Tower is well located. Oh and the Artisan market is on Fridays and we purchased a fantastic Photo of the Yad Vashem. Also look for the Lady who makes homemade soaps. They make wonderful gifts to take home!!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

The Isrotel is set back one small block from the beach, but it’s so close you can consider it almost on the beach.
The hotel is very professionally run, to meet international standards.
When we asked for a late checkout, we were given until 12pm, and then given keys cut so we could access the rooftop pool, and showers til early evening, when we had to catch out plane. Huge bonus, thanks.

Highlight ignore the hotel is the awesome rooftop pool with stunning views.

Highly recommend.