Imperial Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
$313
$302
  • Breakfast included
Arcadia Tower Hotel(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
$192
$333
$311
$281
  • Beachfront
Hilton Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)
$612
$540
Hilton
  • Pool
$381
$323
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Rothschild 71(Tel Aviv)
$314
$300
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 19, 2011

It is not the worst place I have ever been, but the photos do not match what they offer. I went expecting to have a nice place and what I found was horrible. Room was poor, but the bathroom was terrible, small, old and dirty. I felt cheated.
Room was not cleaned some days!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank ODR
Reviewed November 18, 2011

I was there for 3 nights, was an "ok" room for the price, was cheaper than a single room in a hostel. (with own bathroom). But the doors have a not good locker - you can easily open. Plus the breakfast was not so good; At the end the guy from reception was trying to steal my money, then he said it was a mistake... that he made the wrong maths.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Gabizogue
Reviewed August 3, 2011

this hotel was really a disappointment. i went to israel with my family to visit the Christian holy lands and we also spent our last night in tel aviv. I must say that in general we received bad treatment most probably because i suspect we are black and the racial tension in israel was very high. however this hotel was very bad and really ruined our holiday. the hotel was filthy, the staff were not helpful at all and very much rude most of the time, there needs to be an inspection as the rooms are not safe especially for children! stay away at all costs!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank vivalaroche
Reviewed May 29, 2011

I have to say that we misunderstood the price and thought it was more expensive than it was. It is shabby, the lino was peeling of f the floor of the room we were shown, there was a hole in one of the bedspreads that looked like a cigarette burn, the bathroom fittings were old and shabby and we did not stay for a more detailed look.

Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank curly080
Reviewed May 1, 2011

This place is truly terrible. Avoid like the plague;if you stay here you might just get it.

Hard to know where to begin. The rooms are filthy, decripid and anything but safe. Storage space is called the floor.

We read the reviews on this site and thought we would take a punt. Big mistake. Within 30 mins of checking in we had checked out and literally went round the corner and for the same money went to the Savoy on Geula Street, which was brilliant.

I have never posted a review before on this site though have read hundreds. After experiencing Imperial I had to simply get involved to urge others not to make the same mistake.

Just avoid, avoid, avoid.

• Stayed: April 2011