Open today: 5:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Review Highlights
OMG!!!!

We came to the horror maze 5 people. After the first minute one of us decided it's to scary for him... read more

Reviewed January 1, 2018
dracula4ever
Holon, Israel
Fun and adrenaline

Wooooow 😈👹👿☠💀👻 For sure i will do it Again 🤡😱😱 A must thing to do when you visit tel aviv... read more

Reviewed December 2, 2017

from $107.00
from $396.00
from $117.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 28, 2016

I went with a date to "The Nightmare".
The place located in "kikar Atarim" (sites square translated). The place just finished a vast renovation and it looks great!
The idea is to complete a maze when crazy projectiles and fighures try to scare you.
I heard many criticism, but decided to try by myself- and it worked!
The place is just awesome and creats an electrifying atmosphere all over the place.
Take your date/wife/kids to an adventure like they never had!

Date of experience: March 2016
2  Thank oriental878
Reviewed February 8, 2016 via mobile

We got there me and my friends . On a Friday night . We book by phone and waited around ten 15 min to get in . They welcome as with a drink .. And I promise you "nightmare " is well worth it . We had such a good time .
Best thing ever !!!

Date of experience: February 2016
2  Thank Amirzed
Reviewed August 10, 2015 via mobile

If you're a thrill seaker then this is for you. I don't want to say any spoilers but basically you walk through a dark maze and the employees try to scare you. It's very fun.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank Lielle O
Reviewed July 9, 2015

A very scary and entertaining attraction next to the beach in Tel Aviv. The experience is about 20 minutes long. You walk through a horror maze and the employees do their best to scare you.

Date of experience: June 2015
2  Thank weltenbummler753
Reviewed July 8, 2015 via mobile

The nightmare horror maze is definitely worth the prose it was well organized, legitimately scary . And I had so much fun ... We screamed so much I lost my voice ...
I can't wait to go back there with my friends ...

Very Recommended