“Best shashuka the world”
Review of Shakshukia

Shakshukia
Ranked #23 of 1,828 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Israeli
Neighborhood: Ṣummeil
Description: Local cuisine with a family recipe, we are trying our best to make it fun and casual atmosphere with a personal touch
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

Self explanatory! Thought it was passover when I went and they did not serve bread, the shashuka was absolutely delicious. Can’t wait to visit again next time when I hang around Tel Aviv.

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a reviewReviews (850)

Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

This place serves the best shakshuka I’ve ever had, while changing it a bit. It’s served in a bowl, instead of a pan and you can choose ones with meat. It was absolutely delicious. The waitress was also really nice and attentive. We ordered a surprise dessert and while I can’t really describe what it was, it was just as amazing as everything in this place. I’d absolutely recommend.

Date of visit: November 2018
2  Thank nadinemaee
Reviewed April 15, 2019

The food was ok, but after a few hours all 4 of us got the stomach flu. Two day of suffering, not worth it.

Date of visit: April 2019
Shakshukia s, Owner at Shakshukia, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Hello guys,
We put lots of effort to insure all fresh and clean, for the last 8 years of existence many people dine at our place and it's the first time i hear such a thing, I hope you ok and well,

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

After walking from my hotel (across the street) to Jaffa, I was looking for a place for lunch. This place was convenient and a good bargain. Enjoyed the food and the laid back ambiance. Recommended.

Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

I stopped for a quick lunch. Tiny little restaurant that serves mainly one typical israeli dish with a number of choices vegetarian, with meat and spicy or not. The concept is nice and quite delicious.