“So good we went twice in 5 days”
Review of SouPizza

SouPizza
Ranked #61 of 1,669 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Small Italian restaurant with a personal touch.
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Cozy place, casual, friendly, amazing food from fresh, healthy ingredients. Can't get over how good the pasta was. We broke our rule and went back a 2nd time. (Normally when we travel we try a new place every night.) Chef-owner Segev was so nice he came out to talk to us and then took us back to the kitchen and gave me the recipe for my pasta.

1  Thank AAARiver

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

I had eaten at Soupizza several times in the past - all excellent meals - so I recommended it for our Tripadvisor dinner. I am not surprised that everyone enjoyed the food. I had the pea soup and mushroom pizza, both excellent and recommended.

1  Thank mbgg
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We had our Trip Advisor dinner in Tel Aviv at this restaurant last night, and I liked it very much. It is a kosher dairy place with simple yet well prepared Italian and Mediterranean dishes. I had the pasta Sicliana, which had wheat penne noodles, feta cheese, olive oil, olives, and peppers, and it was delicious. Even better was my ginger carrot soup -- a "small" portion that was the size of a full bowl in the US -- and then some!

Nothing fancy about this place, but it has very good food at a reasonable price. My only complaint was the speed of the service at the end of the evening -- it took forever to get the separate checks our group needed.

Still a good experience overall.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Went here for a TripAdvisor dinner. Cozy, simple, little trattoria just off Rothschild. Compact tables covered in red-and-white checkered tablecloths.

The menu (which is also available in English) features tasty and original thin-crust pizzas, excellent soups (I didn't have any but my dining companions seemed pleased with theirs), pastas, salads, and sandwiches. Food is simple, fresh, well-prepared, flavorful, and reasonably-priced (pizzas are NIS 38-48).

There is a short dessert menu featuring full-sized and "mini" desserts for those who want to end their meal on a sweet note.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Well known to neighbors, unassuming but absolutely perfect tiny place. Soups, all excellent, change daily, pizza is perfect. Perfectly made real food. The sweetest guys and girls working there as a bonus. Highly recommend. The place is kosher, so Saturdays are out but the rest of the week - we just got hooked on their soups. And on Fridays from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm they serve a special breakfast with many unique dishes.