“Will come back soon” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Milgo & Milbar

Milgo & Milbar
Ranked #31 of 1,561 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Milgo & Milbar is a fish and seafood bar-resturant serving fresh fish & seafood from the sea thanks to daily supply. Uniqe vibe & music. You can also find a rich Alcohol menu: over 44 kinds of wine and best DonJulio & Hennessy Mixology open everyday 18:00 to last costumers
“Will come back soon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Trendy place, very lively, excellent food & great service. Full bar, best location. This is Te Aviv.

Visited July 2014

• Hebrew first
Oslo, Norge
“Actually....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

We ended up here by accident, walking inside a friday on the sabbath, but got table and only then realized it was toprated! So our hopes and expectations were high.

We were introdused to the menu by an energetic lady, and we took fish, and my friend took two starters to combine + an asian salad. We also ordered beer and a glass of white wine.

Up until then, things went smooth, now things fell apart. My friend got her starters, no wine... And had to eat alone while I sat watching. I did get the beer though....
After a while my fish arrived, after asking twice.... Then after another while my friends last dish came, and then the wine, after asking....

When we asked for the cheque, we had to... Again.. Ask for it twice

So, we felt let down, and think this place is hyped up, 'cause it didn't deliver to us... Not on service, and actually: we've had better and bigger portions elsewhere in Tel Aviv earlier....

2 Thank Ivar M
Even Yehuda, Israel
“The BEST Combination Of fine Dinning And Amazing Vibe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

After few reviews in the papers we had to check out the new IT place in TLV .
We arrived this week to see and taste what people are talking about . the place is in the corner of Rotschild and Habima so it allows us to have a comfortable parking , and the cool view to the Blvd.
But lets talk about food !! ,we arrived and a nice girl took us inside to the corner of the bar so we can seat and see the hole kitchen in front of you (SO COOL).
The Bartender's was very super friendly but in the same page he was a pro and asked us if he can be in charge of our night farther more asked us what is our guide lines in food and he will do the rest and i have to say HE DID , we got some refreshing cocktails and the food started coming and coming and coming .
We got some fresh bread with local olives and cauliflower and one more fresh salad , from there I cant remember it all but there where shrimps (crazy fresh like they got them few min ago) with spics and special sauce , Sashimi and Fish Tartar , Calamari with crazy flavors and some fish
I think that's all but the coolest part is that bartender gave it to us in small portions so we had a bit of everything .
During our conversation the Bartender just asked us what we like in shots and we got 2 rounds of Cognac and how can refuse to that .
Again the service was amazing the attitude of the staff was so much fun , I think the delicious food and the informal vibe makes it a perfect combination

It is a MUST restaurant to visit in TLV

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Best seafood restaurant ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I was there last week and it was delicious and refreshing
The team is very generous and welcoming I ate fish with cauliflower cream I recommend on this dish with white wine

Tel aviv
“Lovely place amazing food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I had the best evening at milgo&milbar , dinner was fabulous every dish taste and look like piece of art.
The atmosphere and service made me feel like I want to come back and have dinner every night.