“Not worth the money”

Ranked #625 of 1,764 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2017

This place charges a VERY high price, and after spending the night there I have to say it is not worth the money you are paying.
While the room itself is very nice and obviously the location is great, the service I got was very poor and fitted a guesthouse more than a boutique hotel
Just to name a few of flaws:
1. We were told there is a parking arrangement with a near by lot, it was full and we were stuck with our car in the middle of the city.
2. after we got our room, there was poo in the toilet. That was horrifying and while the reception did do the bare minimum of sending the maid, they did not apologize at all.
3. I had a terrible headache in the evening and asked for some aspirin. The receptionist (a different one) said they will send one right up, never happened.
4. breakfast was very very disappointing, plain omelet, small uncut salad, we ended up buying one outside the hotel.

I would suggest you invest your money in one of the many other fine hotels in the area, you will get better value

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

Hip hotel in a good location at the center of Tel Aviv. The Executive Room has a balcony where you can sit, no seeview from this angle but you get the good vibe of the "non-stop city". Creative design, very comfortable bed and friendly welcome at the reception. The place is famous for its breakfasts but when we were there the lounge was being renovated (we got a voucher to the lovely cafes around instead). I gave them 4 rather than 5 stars because I disliked the dead zebra carpet - in vegan Tel Aviv in 2016 I feel it is tasteless to put dead animals on your floor.

Reviewed December 21, 2015

We were fortunate to find a groupon for this place which was for an entire 3 course meal for two.
The food was very good - Gourmet level, prepared with great expertise.
However, seeing the regular prices I couldn't help but thinking that the food is not worth THAT much.

Reviewed August 8, 2015 via mobile

We spent a one weekend night at the hotel. The room was delightful and romantic. Service was at very high service level (reception and waiters). Breakfast was special and very tasty - all the ingredients were A class and the presentation was beautiful. We also got a 10% discount to Herbert Samuel restaurant.

Reviewed June 18, 2015

me & my wife ; being in this nice & clean restaurant ; we were exiting from the first touxh with the manager tzor ; he is very polite educated & well behave .
we reserve a table ; all was good ; the food from first course to the dessert was very good ; fresh & delicious .
the dessert could be more delicious in our openion.
we'll be happy to be back.