“Street Art Tour - Great Experience”

Mekomy Cultural - Private Day Tours
Ranked #56 of 176 Tours in Tel Aviv
More attraction details
Owner description: Mekomy connects travelers with local expert guides based on mutual passions to enable authentic, rewarding experiences.We offer day tours and activities in Israel offered by hand picked guides and local experts.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Street Art Tour - Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

The street art tour was a great experience because we did something different. It was fun to walk around South Tel Aviv and learn about the street art culture. Our authentic tour guide "Dios" is a real street artist, with first-hand knowledge about the scene. I would suggest this to anyone with a free afternoon who wants to do bit of walking and learn about street art in Tel Aviv.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank alitopaz

“AWESOME!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

Yesterday we (my GF & I) went on the street art trip with DIOZ.
Not only that DIOZ is a great dude with huge knowledge about the street art scene but I found many designs which I wasn't aware of (yes I was sure I know it all, I live in T"A after all.. ) :D

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Avi W
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nothing like a local guide to guide you”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

I came on a business trip and had a half a day to kill.
i hooked up with guy - who took me on a street art tour.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Nitzan405
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Discover Jaffa with "mekomy"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

I joined a two houres morning tour with another friend. we came to the meeting place and found a small group of nice people. the guide was very nice and very Professional. we learned a lot about the history of the city and we saw some very special sites around the area.
I Strongly recommend touring with "mekomy" it was a great Experience!!!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank gorenuri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best solution to find your local trips and activities”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Who does not like to get the local guidance and hidden secret places & restaurants from the locals, especially when you first visit a new place? Well, with Mekomy you just get that!
If you just want to better explore your country or get known of new places with intimate guidance or activity - that's the place you want to contact.

Visited July 2013