AL Boutique Hotel Tel-Aviv
  • Breakfast included
Hotel 75(Tel Aviv)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrothschild boulevardclassic rooman upgradebed was comfortableisraelrotchildteljaffaexecutivebathrobeshebrewpros
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Great comfort,
Good value for Tel Aviv.
Great staff with the exception of one female receptionist who seemed to have a problem opening her mouth. The rest of the staff was super helpful, pleasant and went out of their way to help.
The room was clean, comfortable and quite at night. Would definitely stay there again.

Montefiore Street runs parallel to Rothchild.
It is a great location if you do not want to have the noise and hustle of the beach, but it is surrounded by small restaurants and cafes of all types.

A general tip for Tel Aviv ... do not drink the tap water offered in the restaurants, stick with bottled!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Avi S, General Manager at AL Boutique Hotel Tel-Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your lovely comment.
Im glad to find that you have had such a good experience in our hotel and as we strive to provide the best service for our guests, it was a pleasure to read your review.

You are more than welcome to come again and we would love to have you with us on your next trip to Israel.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Stayed at the hotel from May 28 through May 30.

I booked and paid for the hotels.com site. But when I´ve arrived at the hotel had to pay again.

The manager told me they would cancel the charge. But so far nothing has been done. Even we did not answer my e-mails.

Unfortunately, I had to resolve the situation with the operator of my credit card.

Location, room, staff was nice. But this problem let me very disappointed.

1  Thank DanielRezende
Avi S, General Manager at AL Boutique Hotel Tel-Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Dear Mr. Rezende,

Thank you for your comment and for letting me know about this issue.

As we always answer queries and emails of our guests, I was really surprised to read that we didn’t answer your Email. After checking it personally I couldn't find any Email from you but still I have found your case in our bookkeeping and it seems that since we had a holy day (Shavuot) it takes few more days for our accountings to take care of it.

If you still don’t get the refund, you are more than welcome to contact me directly to frontdesk@alhoteltelaviv.com and I would love to solve this problem promptly.

I hope that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we would love to see you with us again.

I thank you again for your review and apologize for the inconvenience.

kind regards,

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Location was excellent: you're close to the beach and the cafe districts at the same time. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the breakfast deal where they send you down to a cafe on another street (200m) was a nice break from the mass-breakfast halls of the bigger Israeli hotels.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Avi S, General Manager at AL Boutique Hotel Tel-Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Dear David,

Thank you very much for your review.
It was our pleasure to have you with us and I'm happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay at the hotel ,our services and our location.

We would love to see you with us again in the future.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

What a great hotel! We were warmly welcomed and although our room was not ready yet, we were offered a coffee or cappucchino in the meantime. Only 10 minutes later our room was ready, lugagge already taken care of. The Classic room was a bit small, but of course one can book larger rooms. As we were away the entire day, the room was good enough for us. The hotel is very central, close to everything. No noise from the street. The people at the reception are very helpful and extremely friendly. They do everything to make your stay a pleasant one. They made the arrangements for a day trip to Jerusalem and gave some ideas for good reastaurants, e.g. Lulu in Neve Tzedek. All in all a great experience! Thanks again for making our stay an unforgettable one. We will come back!

Room Tip: The classic rooms are a bit small, so if you need more space go for the executive or luxury rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Avi S, General Manager at AL Boutique Hotel Tel-Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your lovely review and warm words.

I was so happy to read your review and as we pride ourselves on delivering only the best and most personalized service and hospitality experience to our guests, I am delighted to read that you had such an enjoyable stay.

Thank you again and we are really looking forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards,

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stayed in room #18 from April 28 through May 4. The very good:

Front desk staff during the day. Really first rate people.
Full breakfast at The Coffee House around the corner
Shabazi Street a short walk away
Blackout curtains in room
Thick walls for mostly quiet rooms
Good air conditioning
Grocery and drug stores within one to two blocks
Nice restaurants within a five minute walk
Very nice and quiet courtyard in the back area

The not so good:

The guy who cleans the rooms thinks that razors left in the shower need to be disposed of the following day
Tissues? What tissues?
Very spotty wi-fi
Night clerk a bit strange.
Hallway music played until 10:30pm, or 11:30pm, depending on which story you hear.

Don't get me wrong. This hotel, for Tel Aviv is a very good find, at a very good price point. Try to stay away from restaurants on Rothschild Blvd. They are very touristy, and not a good value. I can highly recommend Nachmani Cafe and Bar, Nachmani 26, and a small wine bar across from the hotel down the block. Ask for the chef named Joe, who makes a great burger!

Room Tip: #18 was very quiet for us, which we had requested in advance.
2  Thank greatsteinways
Avi S, General Manager at AL Boutique Hotel Tel-Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the location of the hotel, its facilities and especially the service of our staff.
I also want to thank you for all the mentioned notes. I really appreciate it and everything was taken into consideration.

We would love to see you with us again.

Kind regards,