“A very nice and attractive buisiness hotel”

Royal Beach Hotel Tel Aviv by Isrotel Exclusive Collection
Ranked #35 of 103 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed August 9, 2014

This modern hotel is very convenient and has lots of nice, surprising interior details in both the public spaces and the rooms. The more you go look for them, the more you'll find.
The location is very convenient, not too far from the city center and close to the old city of Jaffa (Yaffo), and old and picturesque neighborhoods and centers of entertainment.
The rooms are soundproof and comfortable. There is a very nice and innovative swimming pool. The gym is extremely well equipped with the most modern machines, and provides personal trainers against modest payment
Service is prompt and anything you need is taken care of immediately.
There is a sparkling parking garage under the hotel, which is not operated by the hotel and, therefore, charges for the luxury of not having to park in a Tel Aviv street where parking space is not easy to find and where you'll end up in a parking garage anyhow.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dancing-freak
Write a ReviewReviews (1,607)

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Beautifully designed and we loved the pool area. The breakfast was also very nice. We were not aware that it is a jewish hotel, so on Friday/Saturday you can not get a coffee or something with eggs or milk, just handy to know.
Rooms are great: spacious, nice bathroom, clean and great beds.
Staff is very friendly and helpful. We would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

We Went with my husband in the hotel during Passover and it was a very nice surprise
The hotel is entirely renovated. The rooms are amazing and they are facing the sea. Great place to stay ! I recommend it

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed August 7, 2014

The room (with balcony) was very good and very well designed. The staff is extremely nice and helpful. The swimming pool area is beautiful.
Also the location of the hotel is in right in the middle of the tel aviv beaches

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights July 24 & 25, 2014. Loved the hotel. Front desk was easy and helpful with check in. We added a 2nd room when we arrived and they had no problem working it out. (of course the hotel was empty due to the lack of tourism that week) The rooms were clean, spacious and we loved the balcony overlooking the beach. The shower was great as were the toiletries. Loved the modern design and colors. Pool and pool deck were beautiful, although we went to the beach which is directly across the street. We ate breakfast the first morning and it was huge and delicious with lots of choices.

My only complaint is that we had to leave early and I chose to sleep in rather than eat breakfast. My mother in law was up early and went down for breakfast, but didn't eat, just got coffee and a danish and waited for us in the lobby. When I came down, I just wanted a cup of coffee to go. The front desk called the restaurant to arrange it so I wouldn't have to pay for the full breakfast. So when I walked over to the restaurant to get the coffee, they wanted to charge me for it. I explained thatt my MIL paid for the buffet, but didn't eat and how I just wanted a to go cup (which in that hotel is only 6 oz., very small). They insisted that I would have to pay for the cup of coffee. I ended up not taking it. I really feel like they should have just given it to me.

I was very surprised since at breakfast the previous morning, the restaurant manager was walking around to all of the tables asking us how things were and asking us to write reviews on trip advisor. She was even passing out Trip Advisor cards. She explained that since the hotel was new, they were trying to get the word out.

Very poor customer relations especially at departure. Did not leave a positive feeling as we left the hotel. A hotel of this caliber and price point should offer complimentary coffee in the mornings. At the very least, they should have given it to me as we paid $30 for my mother in laws 6 oz coffee and danish.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Traveler8687
Reviewed August 7, 2014

we stayed there with my cousins for a few night. the room was very spacious, brand new and clean, very modern, excellent facilities, very friendly and helpful staff. the breakfast is gorgeous. we had a very relaxing stay.
the location is perfect, in front of banana beach, and minutes away from the buzz of rotschild/allenby.
only downside is the pool, it's in the shadow...so not very interesting. but with the beach just in front, we didn't care at all.
Highly recommend it and will go back

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We've just returned from the most wonderful few days. Incredible lobby area, rooms stylish and cool, the service was wonderful - and unlike many hotels the staff care about what you think. Every morning at the sumptuous breakfast, a lovely lady called Sharon came round the tables asking if there was any thing small or big that would improve our stay (wish I'd mentioned earlier on that the main hotel wifi kept dropping - apparently they can assign a special room one...) and anything we mentioned was sorted.
Friday night dinner was really something special - food was delicious and service helpful.
Given the situation and all that is untrue and said about Israel - go and spend - the locals really need it and it was worth every penny for a relaxing holiday.
Remember to sit over to the left when you go to the pool or you'll be in shade for chunks of the day....

Room Tip: Rooms nearer the front of the hotel have a better sea view. Corner rooms are smaller. Not sure the e...
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
#56 of 103 in Tel Aviv
Sheraton Tel Aviv
Sheraton Tel Aviv
#41 of 103 in Tel Aviv

Been to Royal Beach Hotel Tel Aviv by Isrotel Exclusive Collection? Share your experiences!