“Good Thai food. Lunch deal not good enough.”
Review of Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly
Ranked #112 of 1,696 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We went for a short business lunch. I had beef in carry, coconut and penuts. It was delicious. My friend had fried chicken of some kind. He wasn't that enthusiastic about it. There is no business lunch menu, only 10% off the dinner menu. It makes it reasonably prices for dinner, but on the expensive side for lunch. I will take my wife for dinner here sometime.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We went to the restaurant to have a family dinner with our three children. After three times we asked the waitress to lower the air condition's fan speed it was still freezing cold through the whole evening. The service was slow and poor. The food, although, was good, originl and fresh.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We have returned from our third visit to Tiger Lilly in 2 weeks! Great restaurant, food is vert tasty and there is a selection of refreshing dishes not found in other similar type restaurants.
The food is not very expensive, a great selection of wines and spirits. The selection of deserts is fairly limited. Service is very good and helpful.

1  Thank rkantor
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is a relatively new Thai restaurant out in Israel's silicone valley. There has been quite a lot of hype around this place, so we thought we would give it a try. First, the decor is splendid, open and friendly, spacious, and there is a nice buzz. The service could not have been nicer. She recommended a special for the starter which we took. We also went for a calamari starter and one main to share of stir fried fish. The starters came, and the recommended dish tasted like dessert. I don't think I have ever encountered so much sugar in a small dish of food....but beyond the sugar, there wasn't much flavour. The calamari in oyster sauce was so so as was the sticky rice. When the main course arrived my husband was sure that this wasn't precisely what we ordered...I tasted it and it was totally tasteless...so he finished the dish alone. He kept saying...I don't understand this, where are the black beans, where are the shitake, I don't remember this dish having red peppers. Sure enough, when we arrived home...the ingredients of this dish were nowhere on the menu, which leads me to believe that the menu is just a loose suggestion of throwing together whatever they have in the kitchen. The good news is, I ate very very little at supper (not a bad thing for me)...but unfortunately I have nothing good to say about the food here....it is quite tasteless, which is difficult for Thai food as it is so very distinct...Those wonderful deep layers of flavours were missing from each and every dish we ordered.....

1  Thank JoyL
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Despite it's size this place manages to deliver great friendly and personal service.
Food is lovely. We are no strangers to Thai food and this place, situated a couple of K's miles from Thailand promises and deliveres, big time.
The steamed fish in lemon&herbs is simply fantastic. Other dishes were very good- fresh, tasty and spiced just right.
Resonable prices for a total very good experience.