The Embassy Hotel Tel Aviv
Hilton Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)
$446
$480
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Gordon Hotel & Lounge(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
$358
$333
Orbitz.com
$968
getaroom.com
All reviewsgreat locationcontinental breakfastoffice buildingyogurtlarge bathroomben yehuda streetnice staygreat showershort walk to the beachfew minutes walkcomfortable bedsfront desk staffenjoyed my staywi ficentral locationnice breakfastisrael
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is reasonably priced. Nice location close to everything. Comfotable bed and very clean. As mentioned in other reviews the breakfast is just croissants, muesli and coffee but hey why do you need more in culinary mecca. The biggest value of this place is its staff. They are super helpful and friendly. They gave me nice directions for the dead sea offering not to go to the central bus station but to the one located at arlozorov street. They organised a sightseeing visit in one minute. I felt very comfortable there. Thank you guys. You are the best!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Anna C
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Rooms found in Israel are often single beds, so the fact that this hotel offered a bed as a queen (not two singles together) was unique and provided a most comfortable sleep, more to the North American standard that I am accustomed to - very pleasant, though the room itself was a little bit small (it would have been much more difficult if I was with a partner). The front desk staff at first seemed indifferent to my arrival (10:30pm on a Saturday evening), but in fact in the end were most helpful in giving me information that I was seeking for my two night, three day stay in Tel Aviv. Location close to the beach was almost perfect, if one doesn't mind walking about 5 or 6 minutes. Continental breakfast was OK, and service here was very good too. All in all a perfect boutique hotel for my needs.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank dtavy
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Embassy Hotel along with my parents, sibllings and friends for our wedding. The place was incredible! The rooms were beautiful, the location was amazing but most of all the staff was extraordinary! They constantly went out of their way to help us with travel plans, car rentals, taxis and restaurant reservations! We would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Tel Aviv! You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank eyaltzindeg
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We checked in twice, with our second checkin in Christmas Eve. Pleasantly surprised they gave us an upgrade and this was an awesome room. The staff are really friendly, and gave us great advice for a local restaurant to eat, WIFI was good, fantastic shower!!!!
The beds is the only thing to note, but this is common throughout all of our hotels we stayed in. When they say it's a double or queen, it's two singles placed together. This is not a criticism of the Embassy mind you, it's just good to know if you want to sleep cozied up next to your partner.
Can't fault the suite room, it was huge, great big screen TV, nice kitchenette layout out of sight from the bed. The hotel is on the southern part of a strip of hotels, and is 2 minutes from the beach.
I would recommend this hotel anytime!!!

Room Tip: Select 206 (superiority double) or 222 (suite)
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Staffii
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I very much enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The staff is wonderful, very helpful and friendly. I had lots of questions to ask about tours and places to visit. The staff gave me the names of places I should see and marked a map as to how I should get there by walking or taking a bus from the hotel. The bus numbers and street to board them were clearly marked. Breakfast of assorted Pastries,cereal, coffee and juice was wonderful. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I feel any room choice at the Embassy would be comfortable and noise free.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo