Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
A Friday wine Tour with friends

I planed my wife's birthday and took the tour with 12 of our friends. Started from Tel Aviv with a... read more

Reviewed August 13, 2020
DannyB3391
Tel Aviv, Israel
via mobile
The best Israel wine experience!

As we were looking for a unique experience to celebrate my dad's birthday, we got VERY warm... read more

Reviewed July 13, 2020

from $716.50
from $206.19
from $67.02
More Info
All reviews judean hills boutique wineries wine press wine making wine industry different wineries wine lovers barak yitzhaki visited wineries goat cheese farm micro brewery small wineries love wine his knowledge an excellent guide golan heights unique experience
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2015 via mobile

Alon and Barak provided the BEST wine tour my husband and I have ever had! If you visit Tel Aviv you MUST not miss this tour!

1  Thank Sally M
Reviewed August 19, 2015

Since this was my fifth time in Israel I wanted to do something different. My husband and I live in California and have visited wine country all over the state as well as in France. Barak picked us up first in the morning and we went on to visit three Vineyards - Tzuba Boutique Winery, Nevo and Tzora Winery. Each of the wine makers were incredibly knowledgable and the wine was fantastic. Nevo was my personal favorite - the winemaker doesn't speak any english and he stores his wines in an old bomb shelter and they only make 7000 bottles a year. He also presses his own olives into the most amazing olive oil that I've ever had. He serves it with freshly baked bread during the tasting. It was truly special despite the fact that the owner wouldn't sell me any olive oil!(It's not me, he doesn't sell it. Only the wine.) It was a great day with a ton of insight that I would highly recommend.

2  Thank lauren s
Reviewed August 17, 2015

Unfortunately I didn't get to take this tour because our trip to Israel was cancelled. However, I just want to comment that we had booked a relocation tour and paid the deposit. All my questions received almost immediate responses. When I had to cancel the tour, our deposit was returned within 24 hours of telling them. Given they are half way around the world, that may have been immediately upon them seeing my email. These guys seem great, and I am truly disappointed that I didn't get to meet them and enjoy their hospitality.

1  Thank TweetieTravels
Reviewed August 14, 2015

6 years ago, Alon took us to wineries in the Judean hills, 2 years ago Barak took us on a Galilee tour and this trip to Israel was a good time to see 3 wineries in the Golan. Alon picked us up at Lavi and first stop was Odem Mountain. Tours and tastings are arranged to be private with lots of personal attention from owners, vintners and workers. We only do kosher wineries and our guides find the best! It was an eclectic choice with small to mid-sized Odem followed by the huge operation at Golan Heights Winery. Amazing wine at both of them. Last stop was Matar by Pelter, a separate kosher operation within the larger winery. No fancy tasting room, just great wine. We can't wait for another chance to tour with the Yitzhaki brothers. No shortage of great wineries in Israel.

Reviewed August 14, 2015

Alon was a fantastic guide for an evening tour. He kept us entertained while educating us about the history of wine making in the region and introducing us to some of modern Israel's smaller wineries. I can honestly say that we had many great experiences throughout our month long vacation in Israel but this tour was absolutely one of the best. I plan to make this tour a permanent part of our Israel itinerary for future visits to Israel.