“Very nice place... and excellent cocktails!”

Imperial Craft Cocktail Bar
Ranked #70 of 1,652 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Hidden within the Imperial Hotel, the Imperial Craft cocktail Bar is a creation of veteran bartenders of the city, to create a temple to the lost craft of the cocktail.the kitchen is asian-colonial inspired, and the music varies from classic oldies at early hours to swing jazz and blues come latenight, when most of the city's bartenders come for an after work nightcap.
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Discovered by coincidence, but... what a surprise! The atmosphere of this small bar is very very inviting. The bartenders are absolutely professional: they try to understand your taste and prepare the right cocktail for you, then they carefully explain the contents of each drink. Music is fantastic. Seems to be in a private club. We were there every night during our trip in Tel Aviv!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Ecleectic menu, high standarts cocktails, amazing atmosphere, warm service and nice mix of people. Just go there. Repeatedly.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

I had seen a couple pictures of the drinks from this bar on Instagram and thought it made sense to kick off my Tel Aviv quest with a drink at this location. It was the best choice. They made me a dark and stormy that probably scored a 10 on drink quality and the bartenders clearly love what they do - from making the drinks to hosting the customers experience. They want you to have the best evening possible. Plus the music playlist is amazing and I'm not just saying that because I'm American. Who doesn't like Mack the Knife playing in the background? Go here as often as you can. The drinks are amazing, the patrons are beautiful, and the bartenders make it an amazing experience.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I don't generally tend to sit at the bar, in a bar, for hours at a time; but my experience at the Imperial Craft Cocktail Bar on Hayarkon was an exception, an exception I repeated many times on my recent trip to Tel Aviv. The atmosphere itself of this small, cozy bar, was very inviting, and gave the feel of a private club, but with friendly people all around you. The standouts at the Imperial are the cocktails; after all, that's what a great bar should really be about. But these creations were truly magnificent. Each one was unusual, interestingly named, using only the finest ingredients and inspiring imagination to combine a variety of alcohols and flavours and bitters that gave true meaning to the cocktails they created. And because the bar is relatively small, you tended to get a lot of attention from the bartenders, who would carefully explain the contents of each drink, and get a sense of whether it might be to your liking. I was so drawn to the cocktail menu, that I pretty much worked my way from the top to the bottom, delighting in the range of tastes that were possible to distinguish in just one beverage. And if all that weren't enough, the skill and entertainment value of the bartenders, each with his own flourish, and distinctively dressed in a variety of suspenders, vests, ties, and insignia, added to the showman aspect of the evening and the whole enjoyment of the total experience. There was also available a great bar food menu, generally with an Asian influence, that helped ease the impact of sitting at the bar for hours, working your way through the cocktail menu. I've been at many bars in many countries over many years, and would rate this experience as among the best I've had. Special thanks to all the creative staff at the Imperial and I truly look forward to my next visit to Tel Aviv. This time, the Imperial will be my first stop!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We stumbled in the bar just by coincidence, having booked a room at the same hotel..the first evening, when outside the TelAviv promenade was already empty, we opted to go for a last drink and...magic realized! The staff is kind and professional like noother I've ever met in any bar, the cocktails are just fantastic, and what's more important the bartenders will help you discover your own taste and search for the right cocktail for you! A truly amazing experience, we were there every night until they forced us out of the place for cleaning it! Cool and relaxing music, mainly swing, completes the picture. A MUST-GO whenever you are in TelAviv or in Israel!