Milestones Israel - Day Tours
Review Highlights
1st time in Israel with my dad and Erez made it a trip of a lifetime.

Reviewed October 5, 2018
310halr
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Second time in Israel and we made sure we toured with Erez again!

Reviewed September 26, 2018
Mary M
Glen Head, New York
via mobile

All reviews erez strasburg day tour old city dead sea traveled all over the world his enthusiasm life changing golan heights deep knowledge past and present western wall great tour an amazing experience private tour iris edan interests
Reviewed October 5, 2018

I recently returned from a 12 day trip to Israel. Erez went above and beyond to make sure the trip was spectacular. I brought my 84 year old father with me. It was my first trip to Israel and my father's 3rd trip. Erez tailored our trip and exceeded our expectations. My father and I have traveled the world and this was our best trip ever thanks to Erez! He really has an amazing way of telling the history of Israel with his vast knowledge and personal stories. He took us to places that we never would have found without out him. We visited Jerusalem, Haifa, Golan Heights, Dead Sea, Masada, Tel Aviv, Eilat & Petra. I highly recommend if you are taking a trip to Israel and need the best guide use Erez and Milestones Israel, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

We traveled to Israel 2 years ago and had a great tour with Erez so when we made plans to return, I immediately contacted Erez to book another tour. My sister and husband and I met him for an all day tour in Jerusalem. We interacted via email to customize our experience. He made an advance reservation for the tunnels underground at the western wall. We were interested in visiting multiple religious sites, all of which Erez is very knowledgeable about. Erez has a knack for reading people and anticipating how to best approach each individual. Our day flew by. Everyone was very pleased with the tour and agreed that we can highly recommend Erez!

Erez S, Manager at Milestones Israel - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2018

toda Raba

Reviewed September 16, 2018

Based on the recommendations of friends, we selected Milestones Israel (run by Erez Strasburg) to guide us through Israel. Erez worked closely with us for several months before our actual trip to make all of the plans for my wife and me along with our two kids (ages 10 and 15) to travel throughout the country. Erez was very generous with his time (through email exchanges and phone calls) to work with us to develop an itinerary specifically tailored to our objectives and interests (including those of our kids). The entire trip was amazing and exceeded our expectations. While my wife and I had both previously spent time in Israel (I studied at Hebrew U. for 6 months during college), we experienced and learned more in those two weeks using Milestones Israel than we had during prior visits. Erez and his colleagues ensured that our entire family had an enjoyable, educational, and meaningful experience that included a full agenda each day while never feeling rushed or pressured during our visit. Our itinerary included Jerusalem (including nearby areas such as Masada, Ein Gedi, and the Dead Sea), the Negev, the Galilee, Golan Heights, Sfat, Akko, Haifa, Caesarea, and Tel Aviv. Erez served as our guide in Jerusalem and the Negev, and he arranged for other equally engaging and knowledgeable colleagues in other regions of Israel to guide us on other parts of our tour. We felt that we would not have been able to experience and learn as much had we been with a large tour group or engaged some other tour company that would not have worked as hard as Erez to personalize our trip and ensure an optimal experience for the four of us. He also helped me to connect with family that we have in Tel Aviv which further enhanced our experience. We would highly recommend Milestones Israel/Erez to anyone seeking a wonderful and specifically tailored trip to Israel.

Erez S, Owner at Milestones Israel - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Wow . what a beautiful Reference
Toda Rabba
Erez

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We booked Erez for a family tour of the Old City. Our group included a 5 year old, 8 year old, parents and grandparents. Erez started the day by asking who his 'target audience' was (for us it was the kids), and did an amazing job of keeping our kids engaged and interested through a whole (hot) day of walking. He was extremely patient, seemed to know every patch of shade and place to sit and rest, and integrated games and stories to engage the kids while teaching them a LOT about the history of Jewish life in Jerusalem (the grownups definitely learned some things as well!) Our kids consistently say that the day we spent with Erez was one of their favorite parts of our two week trip. My 8 year old's review 'He's a really nice, funny guy and he tells lots of stories and he's good for kids and grownups.' Thanks, Erez!

Erez S, Manager at Milestones Israel - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

WOW . thanks so much / your family is amazing

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

We planned a trip for a family Bar Mitzvah with over 70 guests.
Erez and Iris were amazing in helping us plan the whole vacation.
Erez was extremely dedicated and made the perfect mix for us.
If you truly want a personalized experience thats the only place to go!

Reviewed July 29, 2018

We had fantastic support from Erez and Milestone during our trip. The company accommodated our schedule of watching matches whilst taking us across the length and breadth of Israel.
Erez was informative, knowledgeable, pragmatic and educational. We loved his practical history lesson using Lego bricks and enjoyed the fun and enthusiasm he exuded all day and every day. Well done Erez and Many Thanks from all 14 of us!

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Eraz was my guide on my first trip to Israel. Not only did we have an expert guide through the streets of Old Jerusalem, in Eraz we had a historian, anthroplogist and inside connection to the people. He is an expert at tailoring his tour and commentary to the specific visitor, thoughtfully showing me things that would be of special significance. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone visiting this beautiful country.

Reviewed July 17, 2018

Primary goal for our trip to Israel is to make our kids "feel" and "sense" their heritage, we wanted them to see the country from the eyes of somebody who loves that land, loves his people, to feel that they came home. Erez delivered on our goals. Kids loved him and the stories that he was telling them.
If you are traveling with kids and really want them to see Israel for what it is, not just "a" country that you visit, tour with Erez!

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

We spent 2 days with Erez and one with his associate Yael. Both were super energetic, knowledgeable, accommodating, with spot on recommendations based on our interests. Not at all canned, but spontaneous and perfectly tailored to our group comprised of a 9 and a 76 year old and everything in between. His enthusiasm about Israel was contagious. We happened to mention a wine we had the night before and on our way back from a fascinating tour of the Golan Heights he surprised us as he turned off the road and arrived at the very same winery! His thoughtfulness, breadth and depth of knowledge, spirited and animated presentation style make him the perfect tour guide. I would highly recommend him.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Milestones arranged a family bar mitzvah for us and Iris took care of all of our needs, from booking our Tel Aviv hotel and transport to tours and all else. She was very attentive to our needs and helpful with suggestions! The tours had loads of fun activities built in and time for meals and rest stops.